Build the McLaren Senna and challenge the impossible!
- VIP Points
Drive on the edge with the LEGO® Speed Champions 75892 McLaren Senna model car toy! This cool LEGO version of the road car inspired by the late, great and legendarily daring racing driver Ayrton Senna features a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, interchangeable rims, and McLaren and Senna logo stickers. This super toy car for kids comes with a buildable wind tunnel with rotating fan and a McLaren racing driver minifigure to play out car development and fast car racing scenarios.
- Includes a McLaren racing driver minifigure in a racing suit featuring the McLaren Senna and Pirelli logos.
- The race-ready, buildable McLaren Senna features a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires and interchangeable rims, rear spoiler, translucent light-style elements, McLaren and Senna logo stickers and authentic design details.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Also includes a buildable wind tunnel with a rotating fan.
- Accessory elements include the McLaren racing driver’s helmet and a spanner.
- This car playset offers endless creative fun for car-loving kids.
- McLaren Senna toy car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Wind tunnel measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat, but still have room to improveKuan | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am writing the review right now, but I actually got this set about a mouth ago... When TLG first released the images of this car, I had already spotted the axe pieces from Nexo Knights, and my mind was blown. I was so surprised that those pieces are used like this. Additionally, I was also super glad getting the 70336 Ultimate Axl, which has the yellow axe pieces, about years ago. Before building it, I had watched many reviews discussing about the issues of this model, like colors, proportion, and piece-selection, etc.. This is my first Speed Champions set. Honestly, I wasn't thinking about that much. I thought those issues were not big deals. Compared to the sets I had bought, this set has too many stickers. (I know 75885 Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC has more) I (also) know that TLG has to make many custom printing rubber stamps, which cost lots of money and are hard to preserve, every years. I think making those printed pieces can add more value to the set and make people appreciate it more. Let's hope there will be a flagship street car which has no sticker every half-year. (I know this can be impossible and unfair to those car companies...) About other part of the car, its width is too short or its length is too long. I tried to pull the wheels outward to fool myself that this car is 8-studs wide, and it worked a bit? Maybe? Currently, I do not have any spare piece to fix it on my own. I opened my LDD, and realized the grey mudguard pieces are new and exclusive to the set. There is a gap, which has the size of one by two plate, to fit the windshield. Overall, this is still a great set. It was absent in my last few visits to The Lego Store, and I don't think I have to give it a reason. Many rare colors and pieces are included to satisfy the great Lego community, including those who love advanced model. So, who says a small $15 set cannot be "that" advanced?Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixInteresting buildNateALegoMan | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNeat build with some unique techniques. Not the sturdiest of this series due to duplicating the real thing which is a wild looking car. The interpretation in reality did and beautiful in its own way. I did add the silver wheels from another model to duplicate the picture on the box. I felt it looked better than the black ones, which was too dark. Overall liked this model and an glad to add it ot my car collection. Now if we could get some Lamborghini please.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFantastic building experienceTimbuilder | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhat a joy building the McLaren car! From beginning to the end, not a single step feels dull due to its colorful construction throughout the procedure. There are lots of fancy pieces (at least for me) and interesting building techniques that surprisingly makes a sturdy build. Only the tail plate is a little bit fragile. My only complaint is that there are far too many stickers (20 stickers). What makes it worse is lots of them are partly transparent. So you're likely to leave finger prints on it. Personally I would pay 10 more bucks for printed bricks. To sum up, this is a great set. I would highly recommend!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSennaSeasgt | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery excited for the release of this car! Lego has stepped their game up with the realease of all the new, great and exciting vehicles automakers have to offer. As a big car guy, i love the senna in real life. With the aero, angles, and the massive wing, it really is something to look at. When lego gets ahold of something, they really take it to the next level, and you can clearly see this in the build proccess of the senna. Ultimately its a great buy, and a great addition to your LEGO garage.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55