Retired ProductLightning Jet4.8510.
Earn Double VIP Points on every purchase, limited time only!
Speed to the rescue with Jay’s Lightning Jet!
Save Ed and Edna from the shark army’s crab with Jay’s Lightning Jet in this thrilling THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ set. The jet has a handle for easy pick-up-and-play and maximum swooshability, plus an opening minifigure cockpit, spring-loaded shooter and trigger-activated rotating electro-disc. The crab features posable legs, a snapping pincer and 6-stud rapid shooter, and the set also includes 6 minifigures with assorted weapons to dial up the role-play conflict.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Jay, Ed, Edna, Crusty, Jelly and Shark Army Thug.
- Lightning Jet features a handle for easy play, opening minifigure cockpit, spring-loaded shooter, trigger-activated rotating electro-disc, adjustable wings and lots of antennae.
- Crab features 6 posable legs, a snapping pincer and a 6-stud rapid shooter.
- Weapons include Jay's spiked flail, Crusty's fish chainsaw, Jelly's stud-shooter and fish with extra studs, and Shark Army Thug's fish hammer.
- Also includes Ed's wrench element.
- Recreate and role-play exciting THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ scenes.
- Lightning Jet measures over 7” (20cm) high, 17” (44cm) long and 11” (30cm) wide.
- Crab measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCool Lightning JetJsjsj3411 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!The Lightning Jet is so cool! I don’t think the Lightning Jet is a spaceship, but like other people, my mummy mistakes it for a spaceship. It is so cool! I’ve put two items in my recommended products.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 days 32 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLooks more like a Space Ship...NinjagoFan0921 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Looks more like a Space Ship... But awesome all the same!! This was an enjoyable build, to say the least, and I certainly enjoyed the exclusive Minifigures. The jet itself is quite large, compared to some of the other vehicles I've gotten before. And yes, it looks like something from "Guardians of the Galaxy," other than Ninjago. Along with that, there is a very convenient "handle" to use, when you wish to fly your jet around, much like Ronin R.E.X. However, I think that the creators could have added a bit more color balance with the jet, as there is a lot of royal blue,(which I'm not against) but not enough black. I'm not going to let that one detail get in the way of me enjoying this though. As for the Minifigures, you get Jay, his parents Ed and Edna, Crusty, Jelly, and a Shark army thug. I like the Minifigures prints, and feel that Lego once again did an outstanding job!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 25 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesome setChetManley | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGot this for my son who is crazy about Jay. It looks kind of flimsy but it absolutely is not, the core of the build is rock solid and while you might catch a lightning rod while flying the whole sub assembly will come off meaning no small parts flying around. The action features are cool and the dart shooter can knock over shark army vehicles pretty easily!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNinja-Go!!Zjm01 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first Lego Ninjago set I have bought in years and I must say I'm very very impressed with this set not only was it a fun build, its fun to play with and it looks great on desplay!! However the build was harder than I expected but that's not a bad thing, just a little challenging. All in all I would highly recommend this set if you want something unique and a good bang for your buck from Lego!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55