Celebrate Las Vegas with this LEGO® Architecture Skyline set!
- VIP Points
Recreate the architectural magnificence of Las Vegas, Nevada, with this realistic 21047 LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection model. This LEGO brick collectible features iconic attractions located on and around the Las Vegas Strip, including the Bellagio Hotel, Luxor Hotel, Encore Hotel, Stratosphere Tower and the downtown Fremont Street Experience, and is finished with a decorative “Las Vegas” nameplate. LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection models are suitable for display in the home and office, and have been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each souvenir toy is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with realistic color depiction.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of Las Vegas.
- Features attractions located on and around the Las Vegas Strip, including the Bellagio Hotel, Luxor Hotel, Encore Hotel, Stratosphere Tower and the Fremont Street Experience.
- Also features the famous Welcome to Las Vegas sign with the desert and road depicted in the tiled baseplate.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each structure, as well as historical facts about Las Vegas and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture. Ask your parents before going online).
- Includes a 4x34 tiled base with decorative Las Vegas nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most vibrant cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- This set includes over 500 pieces.
- Measures over 7” (19cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- about 4 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAnother great LEGO Architecture skyline set!Smoov | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I'd originally skipped over this set in the skyline series, mostly due to the inclusion of the Wynn... I just feel like that's far from one of the "iconic" landmarks of Las Vegas... Then Christmas came, and I received the set as a gift. While the other buildings are also nicely done, the real star here is the Bellagio... Very clever design and build technique. Kudos to the designer(s) on that one specifically. Overall, this was a fun set and another solid addition to the skyline series.Value for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 11 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixI just had to put it in the right orderJeroen | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNice how creative for example the curved Wynn tower was approximated! I just had to put the Luxor at the beginning so the real life order corresponds!Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat instructionsBellaMia921 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI loved it really was a stress reliever for me. I loved how simple it was and how I was able to finish this so quickly.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 11 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThanks.....Legocanine | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self.....for another set in this adult oriented series. Excellent representation of the city skyline. Let’s not get too concerned about GPS like accuracy of a building’s positioning on the plate. The set is intended to represent the skyline, not be a map.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55