Play out everyday scenes and routines in the Family House!
- VIP Points
Play out real-life scenarios in LEGO® DUPLO® My Town: a recognizable world with modern DUPLO figures. There are endless play opportunities in this easy-to-build house—toddlers can have fun practicing activities and routines, from getting up in the morning, preparing and eating a meal to washing the car. Watch role-play skills develop as they play out everyday life with three DUPLO figures.
- Includes three LEGO® DUPLO® figures: a mom, dad and a child.
- Features a modular house over three levels with a kitchen with opening oven, bathroom with toilet, basin and opening mirror cabinet, bedroom with beds, child’s room with opening dormer windows, roof terrace dining area, interior shelves, opening doors, and a car.
- Includes bricks decorated as a mirror, toilet paper, alarm clock, oven and a teddy bear as story starters.
- Accessory elements include a cooking pot, plate, baguettes, jug, cup, brush and flowers.
- Use the modern characters, accessories and decorated bricks to help reinforce daily routines and play out everyday scenarios with your toddler.
- This fun and easy-to-build family house encourages early construction skills and presents endless play opportunities.
- The modular structure means this set can be rearranged and built in lots of different ways.
- Toddlers will enjoy pretending to help dad wash the car or bake the baguettes in the oven.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be safe and suitable for small hands.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 2-5.
- Family House measures over 11” (28cm) high, 14” (38cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- There are several My Town products to collect and play out your child’s everyday life in a recognizable LEGO® DUPLO® world.
- about 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAmazing and worthwhileShaez | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterAbsolutely loving the Duplo range for my daughter who’s attention span isn’t always great. Purchased the family house last week and she hasn’t stopped playing with it and loves how much you can change it around with her other Duplo sets. She has no trouble putting them together as the pieces are a perfect size and easily can be pulled apart and put back together. She is 2 and has not stopped building with it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55