Cole - Dragon Master
Retired ProductCole - Dragon Master552.
Earn Double VIP Points on every purchase, limited time only!
Soar to greatness with Cole!
Learn how to master the dragons with the LEGO® NINJAGO® 70645 Cole - Dragon Master flyer, featuring a buildable LEGO brick handle, minifigure capsule, blade element, foil dragon wings and rip cord. Perform solo tricks, compete against friends, and use your environment to create countless cool ninja challenges. This LEGO NINJAGO toy includes a Cole minifigure.
- Includes a LEGO® NINJAGO Cole minifigure.
- Features a buildable LEGO® brick handle, minifigure capsule, blade element, foil dragon wings, rip cord and a 2x2 round LEGO tile with Cole logo.
- Perform The Dragon Strike, The Dragon Flip, The Dragon Nest, The Eye of The Dragon, The Nosediving Dragon and other masterful moves.
- Compete against your friends in The Dragon Duel, Dragon Darts, The Flight of the Dragon, The Dragon Switch and The Dragon Hunter.
- Use your environment to create your own fantastic flyer challenges.
- Go online for even more Dragon Masters tricks and inspiring videos.
- Add 70644 Golden Dragon Master, 70646 Jay - Dragon Master, 70647 Kai - Dragon Master and 70648 Zane - Dragon Master for even more aerial ninja action.
- Flyer (without rip cord) measures over 7” (19cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep.
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat, fun buildTheMasterBuilder1 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Another impulse buy along with the golden dragon master. Like the other fyler, this set is fun and the Cole minifigure is amazing.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Fun.BestBoiBuilder | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set is really fun for my kid and he loves it. A few days before, I got him these cheap crappy flyers and they broke right away yet he still had fun with them, so I decided to get him this one which is really great quality. It is so great and I would recommend to anyone. Even I would use this sometimes. 5 StarsPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 16 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55