Build, refuel and compete with the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Race Car!
- VIP Points
Race for victory with the LEGO® Speed Champions 75891 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Race Car toy, featuring a minifigure cockpit with an adjustable roll cage, removable windshield and wheels with Chevrolet Camaro-branded rims. This cool stock car racing toy comes with a Chevy Camaro racing driver minifigure and a fuel canister element to play out racing and pit-stop scenarios.
- Includes a Camaro racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 stock car features a minifigure cockpit with an adjustable roll cage, removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires and Chevrolet Camaro-branded rims, translucent light-style elements, racing colors, race-graphics stickers and authentic design details.
- Remove the windshield and lift the roll cage to place the minifigure in the car.
- Accessory elements include a fuel canister, spanner and the Camaro racing driver’s helmet.
- This toy construction set makes a great gift for kids and car lovers of all ages.
- Measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- about 1 month agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsKarma Camaro - Sharing my Chevy thoughtsLivingRoomLego | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've now built the Ford Mustang, Ferrari F40 and Ford Fiesta WRC Speed Champions sets recently and I’ve become a bit obsessed with the series. As with the other Speed Champions sets this Camaro feels like a solid build and has some great features, although the stickers gets a little fiddly at times and there are too many in my opinion. Would be nice to see more printed bricks / pieces. Whilst this would add to the set costs I personally think it would be worth it. The detail of the roll cage is nice and authentic but when the kids are "playing" with it, it tends to come off on one end a lot. That said, it remains a nice feature. Minifigure is great as is the fuel filler, with a nice detail adding the brick to the rear quarter of the car so you can actually connect it. Great build again and now working out which Speed Champions set to buy next. Check out my other Speed Champions reviews if you're considering buying any of the sets, or alternatively, buy one anyway, you wont be disappointed.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsNeeds modificationsNateALegoMan | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis model is really cool. It breaks some lego rules and has some unique build techniques. The lego driver barely fits in the model. The hands have to be in the perfect position. Also had to modify the inner roll cage in order to get the rear window to sit properly (see pictures). I trimmed a 1/16" off the prongs on this piece where it inserts into the the key part of the cage. Lego needs to do their homework on this model. Overall I still love it. I'd still buy it again. It's truly beautiful and I enjoyed the building techniques.24 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We'd never recommend modifying any LEGO® pieces. If you find that something's not fitting together quite right, that's likely a sign that something is a little off earlier in your build. The best thing to do is to take apart that section and start again, making sure that each piece is precisely in the right spot and that everything is pressed together tightly. And if you ever need a hand troubleshooting a build, you can always get in touch at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 25 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAwsome detail for such a small set.Demarco | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was an awsome set. I loved how much detail and bricks were jammed into this small car. As a fan and collector of Legos and automobiles these sets are a must have for me. I loved the roll cage detail and didn't have to much difficulty with the stickers. (I use the brick separator to lay them. Works amazing) I had as much fun building this set as I did helms deep. I give this set full marks!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 27 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsFinally A Nascar Set!Ellis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I absolutely love this set alot and I'm so glad Nascar finally is coming to Speed Champions even though this is somewhat of a promotional car for the 2018 race season and not a certain race team this is a very nice set and the build was very fun I like the color just like the real car and how it has somewhat of a roll cage inside I also like the fuel can which was a good small little add on.Overall this is a must for anyone who is a Nascar Fan or Lego fan and I hope we get more Nascar sets for Speed Champions in the future.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55