Arctic Ice Crawler
Available nowArctic Ice Crawler453.
Earn Double VIP Points on every purchase, limited time only!
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Find cool discoveries with the Arctic Ice Crawler!
- VIP Points
- 19VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Recover incredible things with the LEGO® City 60192 Arctic Ice Crawler, featuring an opening minifigure cockpit, posable legs and an articulated arm with opening claw gripper, plus an ice block with removable translucent-blue section and rodent figure, a mug and a saw. This Arctic Expedition set includes a LEGO explorer minifigure.
- Includes an arctic explorer minifigure and a rodent figure.
- Features an ice crawler with posable legs, opening minifigure cockpit and an articulated arm with opening claw gripper.
- Also includes an ice block with removable translucent-blue section and rodent figure.
- Accessory elements include a mug and a saw.
- Walk the ice crawler to recover the ice block.
- Use the saw to cut out the chunk of ice, then grab it with the claw gripper and haul it back to camp.
- Ice crawler measures over 5” (13cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Ice block measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixBlueRobot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!What I like most about this set is that it is a more unique design than we usually get with the City series. While essentially it is a small crane/lifter, the "crawler" part is what makes it different. The legs are cool and have the ability to hold it up in a variety of positions. My one complaint would be price-point. This set really should be $19.99 (US) given the number of pieces and single minifigure. The inclusion of the "frozen" rodent doesn't really make up the difference.Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 3 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixEarlFiendishCrab | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMade with the substantial assistance of Mr 4 year old. Overall its a good build and looks great. The build is a little repetitive, but when you have 4 legs that is forgivable. Anything with digging or grabbing functions always gets 5 stars from Mr 4 year old (he is easy to please). A few minor criticisms; The legs have minimal rotation, a greater range would have added greatly to its play use. Also the Cab area on top of the legs does not rotate? This would have been an amazingly nice feature as he could pickup and rotate the boom arm / cab to load a vehicle of some sort. Well being lego some modifications are in order! Purchased for nearly 50% RRP, so in that sense it was an amazing good deal, but rated its value based on RRP vs Parts.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNice packageDJBlackbird | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGreat set for my 5yr old. He is very into this like I was back in the day. Helping him is great, he can built it almost on his own now. These sets will certainly help him become a masterbuilder. (When I was 6 it was not a title yet but I did build a lot) The City series are all great in fact. Will move on to other sets for sure.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45