Volcano Heavy-lift Helicopter
Retired ProductVolcano Heavy-lift Helicopter4.655.
Help out the volcano explorers and bring in the big equipment!
Take part in big discoveries with the massive Volcano Heavy-lift Helicopter, featuring 2 sets of spinning rotors, an opening rear hatch and lowering crane, plus a volcano with eruption function, mobile lab that opens at the front, mobile boulder cracker, lifter, dumper and 4 boulders that open to reveal a crystal element inside. Includes 8 minifigures.
- Includes 8 minifigures: a female volcano explorer, female scientist, female volcano worker, 2 volcano adventurers, male volcano worker, pilot and a scientist with heatsuit.
- Features a Volcano Heavy-lift Helicopter, volcano with eruption function, mobile lab, dumper, mobile boulder cracker and a lifter.
- Volcano Heavy-lift Helicopter features a lowering crane, rear opening hatch, dual spinning rotors and space for a box and tools in the back.
- Volcano features an eruption function activatedby a lever.
- Mobile lab features rolling wheels and a front-opening panel.
- Mobile boulder cracker includes a box to hold a crystal element.
- Lifter features moving wheels and moving arms that can hold a boulder or box.
- Dumper features rolling wheels and space in the back to carry items.
- Use the helicopter crane to carry and lower the mobile lab and other equipment.
- Push the lever on the volcano to make it erupt and release the lava boulders.
- Set a boulder in the mobile cracker and o pen it to find the crystal element inside.
- Accessory elements include 4 boulders with crystal element inside, a camera, walkie-talkie, shovel, pickaxe, jackhammer, metal detector and a box.
- Headgear accessory elements include 4 hard hats, hard hat with headphones, adventurer's hat, pilot's helmet and a heatsuit helmet.
- Heavy-lift Helicopter measures over 6” (17cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 10” (26cm) wide.
- Volcano measures over 5” (13cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Mobile lab measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Mobile boulder cracker measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Lifter measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Dumper measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- 8 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsExcellent setChetManley | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHad great fun building this and the exploration base together (this is my set, the base is for my kid). The helicopter itself is superb, great details and well thought out. The cargo modules fit in easily and are secure in 'flight' and putting the crew into the cockpit is a doddle. As it has been said before, it's heavy! Probably not ideal for younger children to play with. Both modules are really good, they're really solid and the little details feel right for the kind of rugged kit you would need on a volcano. The support vehicles are great too, again good detail despite their size and work perfectly to move those boulders. My only criticism, and this is across the volcano explorer sets, is a lack of diversity in the minifigure's heads; I have 3 identical scientists so will be changing these up for less repetition.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAN AWSOME LEGO SET!BigBlueBubble | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think that this set is awesome! When it came the box looked gigantic! It took 2 days for me to complete it! It is quite hard to build - especially the helicopter. I find it hard to play with it because there are so many features . the only snag is that when you take the cab off the blue technic piece pops out of is place and you have to pop it back in again. the volcano is flat on the back and there are big holes in the back you can pop the rocks out of the volcano which is a awesome feature. Other from that this is a awesome set :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsWas this helpful?55
- 8 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsit was good but some of the parts hurt my hand alikelvin2000 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!i like this set and its pieces it got alot of em also i would recommand a parent to play with the kids because the set was a little heavyPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 7 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 8 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat set!454Wolverine | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set is really good and the box is heavy ie: heavy means lots of Lego in the box! Helicopter is well designed with lots of great detail. Excavator is awesome, portable lounge is well designed, portable rock/lava breaker has a spring/elastic double rock breaker which works well but I expected a couple more things/tools in this portable unit. Still this set is a great set with lots of action and it will take some time build!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55