Twin Spin Helicopter
Retired ProductTwin Spin Helicopter555.
Conquer ice and snow with the 3-in-1 Twin Spin Helicopter!
Winch up the snowcat and head for colder climates with the awesome 3-in-1 Twin Spin Helicopter, featuring a light-blue and white color scheme, working winch, landing skis and elevated rear landing gear, plus a tracked snowcat vehicle that fits beneath the helicopter. Turn the dial at the rear of the helicopter to rotate the Twin Spin rotors. This model can be rebuilt to create a snowmobile with functioning winch or a single-engine airplane with spinning propeller.
- Features working Twin Spin rotors, working winch, tinted cockpit, navigation lights, 2 engines, elevated rear landing gear and landing skis.
- Also includes a tracked snowcat vehicle.
- Check out the light-blue and white color scheme.
- Fire up the powerful Twin Spin rotors, winch up the snowcat vehicle and head for higher ground!
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-12.
- This set includes over 300 pieces.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a snowmobile or single-engine airplane.
- Twin Spin Helicopter measures over 4” (12cm) high, 13” (33cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- Snowcat measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Snowmobile measures over 2” (6cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Single-engine airplane measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- almost 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsPrepare for TakeoffAlpacaLegoMan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have noticed that Lego has made many improvements in the 2016 Creator line,and this set really proves it. They have started inserting gear boxes and drive shafts in to medium and small sets,and it makes them absolutely great! Some of the awesome features in this set are a great working winch,a really nice snow cat,and cool color scheme. However the best function is a nob on the back that you turn that turns the rotors,it makes it easy to play with and very realistic.This is a very nice set,I haven't built the other two builds but judging by what I've seen they will be just as great.Good job Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsSurprising features, great play in 2 variantsbasst82 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe got this for my son primarily because he loves helicopters. I was really impressed with the set once we built it. The blades on the copter spin together with a crank, independent of a well built operational hook that comes with locks to keep it from just spinning completely in or out. Even the little snowcat is a great piece with operational tracks. In the secondary snowmobile operation, the look of it is great, and while it's not as "operational" as the copter with the blades, my son has loved playing with it and had just as much fun as with the copter. For the money, this may be the best value set I've ever purchased for him.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 9 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsSo Much Fun!LittleLegoBuilderMom | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI have to say this set is probably the most playable Creator 3-in-1. The twin spin helicopter is the highlight of this set. I wish I bought a 2nd set of this before it got retired!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsOne of my favorite setsBobchic | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set had me smiling as it went together AND after it was done. It takes the best of LEGO's simpler times (pre-minifig) and combines great modern pieces and techniques. I have over 200 sets and this is one of my favorites. I don't leave my sets built; I like this one so much I've put it together twice. It's also a very good starting point for customizing and creativity. Great stuff! Get it while it lasts.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55