Roll up for a demolition derby at the Disney•Pixar Thunder Hollow Crazy 8 Race!
Throw out the racing rulebook in this action-packed LEGO® Juniors set, featuring an Easy to Build ‘Fritter Time’ road sign with breakable barriers, ramps, flaming tires and assorted demolition derby accessories to set the pulse racing of any Disney•Pixar Cars 3 fan. Includes a simple guide to build and play, and bigger pieces help build confidence in younger kids. LEGO Juniors is an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 4-7. Includes 4 LEGO Juniors characters.
- Includes Lightning McQueen and Cruz Ramirez with mud-splash decoration, Broadside and Miss Fritter characters from Disney•Pixar Cars 3.
- Features an Easy to Build ‘Miss Fritter’ road sign with movable barriers and 2 buildable floodlights.
- Speed Miss Fritter through the road sign barrier and chase after Lightning McQueen and Cruz Ramirez!
- Race the cars in a figure 8 pattern and bang them into the oil drums, spare tires and each other.
- Includes Easy to Build models with bigger pieces and a simple guide to get kids building and playing quickly.
- Accessory elements include Miss Fritter’s rotating stop sign, 3 orange road cones, 3 oil drums, 4 tires, 2 flames and assorted car parts.
- Lightning McQueen measures over 2” (7cm) long, 1” (3cm) wide and over 1” (3cm) high.
- Cruz Ramirez measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Broadside measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Miss Fritter measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Miss Fritter road sign measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- Floodlights measure over 3” (8cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) deep.
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat series! Printed tiles!!22kane | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildI bought this for my 4 year old nephew and it was a hit. Little did I know after opening the set that all the tiles were printed! No stickers! The Junior line was a great addition to the Lego family for children that graduate from Duplo early. The Cars franchise is perfect for the Junior line with the builds being much more simplistic and a great amount of play value. What little boy doesn't like cars and trucks? I was just excited that it contained a lot of printed tiles and no stickers at all which is perfect for the smaller Lego fans!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLots of carsLizzymom | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonComes with 4 vehicles. my son had a lot of fun with those. The only bad thing is all the little pieces on the bus come off easily. Still lots of fun.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55