Available nowThe Arrowhead4.7558.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Go head to head with the Empire aboard The Arrowhead!
- VIP Points
- 94VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Act out perilous LEGO® Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures missions with The Arrowhead. This aggressive-looking starship features a lift-off cockpit canopy with space for 3 minifigures and R0-GR inside, a transparent opening dome revealing the ship’s removable crystal power source element, 2 spring-loaded shooters and an impressive flip-out battering ram. There’s also a service cart with tools and ammo as an extra play starter.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Zander, Kordi, Quarrie and a Stormtrooper, plus a R0-GR figure.
- Features a lift-off cockpit canopy with space for 3 minifigures and R0-GR, a transparent opening dome with removable crystal power source element, 2 spring-loaded shooters and a flip-out battering ram.
- Also includes a service cart with tools and extra ammo.
- Weapons include 2 handguns with grappling hook and 2 blaster pistols.
- Accessory elements include a wrench and buzzsaw.
- Flip out the ram and get ready for space battle!
- Keep the ship maintained with the service cart.
- Play out your own exciting adventures from the LEGO® Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures animated TV series.
- The Arrowhead measures over 2” (7cm) high, 20” (51cm) long and 9” (24cm) wide.
- Service cart measures over 1” (5cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide, and under 1” (2cm) high.
- about 14 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSomething promotion-related you want to tell me?SepulvedaBlvd | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI built this set with my twin 5 year old boys and it was the best building experience we've had to date. They were so excited to make it after watching the show that they exceeded their building ability by leaps and bounds! The model is beautiful and combines design ques of rebel, imperial, and Mon...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 18 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixa big shipflavor | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set when there is a discount in Walmart. The ship is quite big, and in nice detail. All the minifigures could fit in the cockpit, I hope their weapons would fit as well. Two things are not so perfect, the first one is that the bottom lacks of detail. The second one is that the two...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixairowheaddarthvader123 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthe arrowhead is one of my favorite ships from the freemaker adventures season 2 and this set came withe zander, kordi quarrie and a ro-gr figure and it also comes with a service cart to reload the arrowhead and fix it up. This set also comes with one storm...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixThe Arrowhead LEGO 75186Niko2c | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Arrowhead is a great display set with a total of 775 pieces and five minifigures. Likes, 1. Exclusive minifigures, Kordi, Zander, and Quarrie. 2. Beautiful crystal engine that opens on top and bottom. 3. Color scheme. Dislikes, 1. Price, $89.99 U.S. dollars is way to much and would not have purchased if I had not gotten it for a lower price at my local target. Overall this is a magnificent display set that I would say is well worth $60.00 dollars. I should also mention that the gold printing is mostly stickers, although it still looks great. I rate the Arrowhead a 4 out of 5. Thank You,Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45