Available nowTaj Mahal4.7091555.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Discover the architectural wonder of the Taj Mahal!
- VIP Points
- 329VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Build and discover the Taj Mahal! The huge ivory-white marble mausoleum, renowned as one of the world’s architectural wonders, was commissioned in 1631 by the Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife, the Empress Mumtaz Mahal. This relaunched 2008 LEGO® Creator Expert interpretation features the structure's 4 facades with sweeping arches, balconies and arched windows. The central dome, subsidiary domed chambers and surrounding minarets are topped with decorative finials, and the raised platform is lined with recessed arches. The model is finished with ornate detailing throughout and intricate tilework around the base. With more than 5,900 pieces, this set is designed to deliver a rewarding building experience and makes a great display piece for the home or office.
- LEGO® interpretation of the real-world architectural wonder, the Taj Mahal.
- Relaunched 2008 model, featuring 4 facades with arches and arched windows; central dome, 4 subsidiary domed chambers and 4 minarets, all topped with decorative finials; raised platform lined with recessed arches; ornate detailing throughout; and intricate tilework around the base.
- Divides into 7 modular sections for easier transportation.
- Put your LEGO® building skills to the test with one of the largest LEGO models ever created!
- Special elements include 6 blue 16x32 baseplates, white 1x5x4 bricks with bow, lots of transparent elements, ‘Erling’ bricks and ‘jumper’ plates.
- This set includes over 5,900 LEGO® pieces.
- Measures over 16” (43cm) high, 20” (51cm) wide and 20” (51cm) deep.
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfix10256 Taj MahalMurdok | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was one of the lucky few who got this set on release day. The build is wonderful. It is a show piece l, so not much playability, however the pure presence of this model in a room is defenently a conversation starter. I was unlucky enough to have had step 14 poly bags missing which in all of my...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat build plus my additional extraJkk77 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGood solid challenging build, added lights to it using copper wire lights that just squeeze between the bricks, found the towers amusingly wobbly, the way it's built is clever in a modular...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOne of the best sets ever!!Poekielego | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI always wanted this set, and to my surprise Lego re-issued it! I stayed up on november 27th to get it, and bought it as an early Christmas present. I build this set during the Christmas holidays. There is a fair amount of repetition in building this set, which is logical, because the Taj Mahal is a symmetrical building. So the repetition didn't bother me so much. It was also helpfull: you don't need so much space, because you can build...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 13 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe best thing I've ever build.BrickloverSteph1989 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOmg! This is a most have!!!! & once you are done its...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 14 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55