Straight & Crossroad Plates
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 25 December 2018Straight & Crossroad Plates3.4176591.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Add roads to your LEGO® town!
- VIP Points
- 7VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Expand your LEGO® town with this set of straight and crossroad plates. Includes one straight plate and one cross plate.
- Each plate measures 10" (25cm) by 10" (25cm) or 32 studs by 32 studs.
- 10 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixNot really a smart buystormernl | 35-44Purchased for: SonI pulled out my old lego roadplates and the non 32x32 roadplates from the attic to build my kids an lego city. Since my kids got lego vehicles from lego city, they were wanting to have roads with them. They were given this set by a family member and then I checked the stores and online stores for the roadplates of lego city. Unfortunately I was shocked... Only because there were 2 sets and you can't buy the road plates seperately anymore like when I was a kid with the grey plates. Because of this I dug deep on the attic for my old lego road plates, now they have an lego city but the vehicles are a bit wider then the vehicles I had in my youth. I hope Lego will reconsider these packs and also make them cheaper because they cost tripple or more then the...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15
- 28 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAt last a wide enough road!Zoltan | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I have bought many of these roads for my city which I have just started to build. When I checked out first these roads I was very happy finding out that the road itself is 20 studs wide, i. e. 10 studs/side. This is a HUGE advantage above the old roads which I remember were only about 16 studs...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNice roads, not-so-nice price, POOR choicesMrAugs | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!These look nice, and work well with my sons' newer garbage, dump, fire, trailer trucks. However, they are slightly over-priced in general. My biggest complaint by far is the choices in the two-packs. We wanted to build an oval. We needed eight curves and ten straights to have a nice-size layout that still fits in our play space. That means a whole bunch of t-intersections and crossroads that I shelled out a small fortune for are now collecting dust (now I have to spend time trying to sell or trade these extra pieces). I understand the need for those pieces (and we will keep a few for future layouts), but it would be very nice to be able to buy a two-pack of just straights or just curves (and perhaps a two-pack with one t-intersection, one crossroad?). In short, if you are starting out building a city, these are good-looking, wide roads. They work well with the current generation of vehicles. If you are on a budget, they are not...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix1rating.postfixFair.Jimjo47 | 45-54Purchased for: SonI really like the strait base plate but I don't like the cross-road plate. I suggest to Lego that you make a pack of just 2 strait plates. I noticed that a lot of others think this as well. I would buy a lot more if you made a pack of only 2. Though I did not like the cross road I think the...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixWas this helpful?15