Available nowRoller Coaster4.6133575.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Take a ride with the ultimate Roller Coaster!
- VIP Points
- 329VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Capture the speed, thrills and excitement of the ultimate fairground attraction with this incredible LEGO® Creator Expert 10261 Roller Coaster. This fully functional chain-lift model comes with 2 trains and an array of authentic features and functions, including a ticket booth, cotton candy cart, concession stand, height marker, and a covered boarding station complete with opening barriers and a control panel. Lower the lap bars to secure the riders into the cars and release the brake to send the train to the foot of the first climb. Then activate the chain lift and enjoy the ride as the gravity-driven cars hurtle through the Roller Coaster’s twists and turns. Upgrade the Roller Coaster with LEGO Power functions for a motorized chain lift or LEGO BOOST for an added movement sensor and realistic sound effects! This incredible collectible toy has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience with a touch of nostalgia and charm. Includes 11 minifigures.
- Includes 11 minifigures: a cotton candy vendor, 2 ride attendants, 2 grandparents with their granddaughter and 5 riders. 8 of these minifigures feature reversible heads to display different emotions.
- Fully functional chain-lift Roller Coaster model features a classic brick-built sign, control panel, 2 trains—each consisting of 3 train cars with low-friction wheels, and a 44-piece track consisting of 7 different rail elements.
- Also features a ticket booth, fountain, cotton candy cart, concession stand, waiting area with bench, camera element and a pond with a frog figure.
- Buy your ticket at the booth and make your way to the covered plaza.
- No cheating at the height marker—the ride attendant has an accurate measuring stick!
- Help the riders into the cars and secure the lap bars.
- Release the brake to send the cars to the foot of the first climb.
- Activate the chain lift to pull the train cars to the top of the first drop.
- Move the rails to launch a second train.
- Serve refreshing beverages at the concession stand or spin some cotton candy.
- Don’t forget to smile as you race past the camera!
- Upgrade the Roller Coaster with LEGO® Power Functions for a motorized chain lift, or with LEGO BOOST for automated chain lift activation and realistic sound effects!
- This amazing set includes over 4,120 pieces.
- Decorated elements include a ticket, money, arrow tiles, pressure gauge, number pad and a ride control panel.
- Special new-for-June-2018 elements include a 2x8x6 Rail Slope, 1x2x1 Bow Brick, plant leaves, stalks and flowers.
- Other elements include a height checker and 2 cotton candy treats.
- Makes the perfect fairground addition to the 10257 LEGO® Creator Expert Carousel.
- Motorize the Roller Coaster with the LEGO® Power Functions 8883 medium motor and 88000 AAA battery box (not included).
- Measures over 20” (53cm) high, 34” (88cm) wide and 16” (41cm) deep.
- about 24 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe set I have always wanted!Kenjara | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I got my Lego freight train set as a child many years ago, I used to put bricks and books under my track to turn it into a roller coaster. Since then I have always wanted a proper Lego roller coaster set. The set can be built in two halves at the same time. I have experienced this in other...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBest Family Build Yetm5k177j | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!We are a family of 3 (soon to be 4) who love to build with Lego during our free time. We usually buy Lego sets that our son(age 5) picks out for birthdays and other holidays. We generally build a set over the course of a few days or weeks one bag at a time before bed time. This set took the...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 7 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBest Creator Set Yet!TheCoasterJosh | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have Bulit many Creator expert sets (Parisian Resturant, Fairground Mixer, Downtown Diner, and Ferris Wheel) And by Far this has to be the Greatest! let me start off by saying, I LOVE ROLLER COASTERS, with me loving legos and being a Roller Coaster Enthusiast I knew this set was for me! With a...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 16 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAmazing Set. Fun to Build. A+++phillymetal | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt was a lot of fun to build. Even though it has a lot of repetition. It’s not crazy repetition like some other sets I’ve built. The set is built sturdily and can be easily transported in one piece. I love the little accessories and kiosks added to give it a more theme park feel. The track looks amazing and is very well designed. The biggest flaw for this set is definitely the lift chain. I had to recount the number of pieces about a dozen times. If you have the Ferris Wheel and the Carousel, then you absolutely need to get this...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 9 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45