Retired ProductRaptor Rampage4.6520.
Fend off raptor attacks on the mobile vet unit!
Watch out! The mobile vet unit is under attack from Blue and Charlie, two marauding raptors. Drive the powerful vehicle at top speed to evade their charges. Join Owen on the motorbike to distract the dinosaurs and lure them away with the flare. Fire the rotating rooftop shooter to repel the raptors and put them to sleep with the ACU trooper’s tranquilizer gun. Includes 3 minifigures with a weapon and assorted accessories: an ACU trooper, Owen and Claire.
- Includes 3 minifigures with a weapon and assorted accessories: an ACU trooper, Owen and Claire
- Mobile vet unit features a driver’s cockpit for a minifigure, opening rear door, detailed interior, assorted tools and a rotating rooftop shooter
- Raptors (Blue and Delta) each feature posable arms, legs, neck and snapping jaws, plus raptor headgear elements
- Motorbike also included
- Includes the ACU trooper’s tranquilizer gun
- Accessory elements include Owen’s knife and Claire’s mobilephone(plate with decoration)
- Drive the mobile research unit at top speed
- Repel the raptors with the rotating rooftop shooter
- Distract the dinosaurs with Owen’s motorbike and flare
- Fire the tranquilizer gun to bring down the beasts
- Create your own thrilling Jurassic World action scenes
- Mobile vet unit measures over 4” (11cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide
- Motorbike measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide
- Raptors (Blue and Delta) each stand over 2” (7cm) tall
- 4 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsRaptors are back and the park is back!MrPaulo23 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This is my very first dinosaur-themed set and lucky enough it is a licensed set. I bought it for 2 main reasons: I like the truck used, I'm a big Unimog fan and the moment I saw the trailer of the actual movie with Mercedes-Benz vehicles on them, I knew for a fact it will be some kind of a Unimog-inspired truck and I was right because Lego based it on an actual Unimog U4023 used as a mobile veterinary unit for the dinosaurs in particular I think for the Raptors that Owen is training. For about $50.00 this set packs just about enough parts and the main build which is the truck is quite big well it actually stands out for its immensity, then you have the boxy lab that can actually be removed, well detailed if I may. I'm not a big fan of Lego stickers I still prefer the old ways BUT I must commend Lego with the final execution of the stickers, yes it may be too much but if you will compare it to the actual 'Mog they used for the film it is a great representation. The truck is driven by Claire and adding to the playability of it for younger kids is the spring loaded tranquilizer meant to knock out the raptors that has gone haywire, fun enough it is if you don't want to play it, it can be easily fitted inside the mobile lab area and it comes with a random ACU minifig. I got this set also because of the Raptor pack, so far I have Blue and Delta, I'm getting set 75920 Raptor Escape so I can add Raptors Charlie and Echo. The raptor mold which I heard is not really new is still interesting to own especially that all four raptors have unique markings on them, they are not really big but taller than a minifig and they are not really small either and that's why I like the raptors, set 75917 has raptors Blue and Delta fitted with a camera on their heads and I like that particular touch on the detail. This set comes with three minifigures, Owen, Claire and a random ACU personnel meant to assist in controlling the rampaging raptors. My biggest complaint is that it's not a free-wheeled set, the supposed 2 axles on this set limits the playability, I had to replace all 4 wheels with larger balloon-type tires over large black 6-hole wheels and add a couple of parts to finish my modifications. YES this set is fit very well for revisions especially the cab and chassis, you just need to let loose of your imagination. Kudos Lego for making this set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat set for dino loversLilstar5020 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 4-year-old is in LOVE with dinosaurs so when I saw the Jurassic World line, I had to get a couple sets for Christmas. We all know that Legos can be on the pricey side, but they are indestructible so you get what you pay for! The raptors are well built and he loves that they can open their mouths. Every time we play we it, we discover something new, like the raptors can hang off the side of the vet truck. My son can be destructive, but he has yet to accidentally "break" the truck, which is great because I thought I would be "repairing" it every five minutes. It is very sturdy and I can notice the difference in construction from sets I had 20+ years ago when I was a kid. Must have for any dinosaur/Lego lover!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAn Awesome Set!Ellis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This is a very cool Jurassic World set and it has alot of very cool figures first we have Owen who also is played by Chris Pratt in the movie is very cool and I like his motorcycle because you can have hime ride along with the raptors like from the first trailer he also has a small knife to defend himself if he's attacked Clarie is nice and cool scientist and is somewhat useful in finding and hunting down the dinosaurs next is the ACU agent to help and hunt or track down most of the dinosaurs I really like the raptors Blue and Delta both one green and the other brown and have somewhat camera's on thier heads which are somewhat ok the truck is very cool and very big I like how you can fit the blaster on the top to shot or stun the raptors from attacking also there is alot of space to add alot of figures if you don't want the blaster inside. I really like this set and the others as well and I also can't wait for the new Jurassic World video game coming out and I really can't wait for the Jurassic World movie to come out.Also I would also like to see some other sets from the past Jurassic Park movies in the future if you can Lego please.If anyone has the Lego Dino's set then these might go well with these sets and overall this is a great set to own.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 4 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsA Fun ExperiencePrometheanLife | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I found out about the new Jurassic World products I knew I had to have all of them! This is my first set so far and I really like Raptor Rampage. Now, it took me almost two hours to build it, which is very long for me, but I took my time so I could "soak it in." I have to say though, the Jurassic World Lego sets are very pricey. And if you are wondering why, it is because the dinosaurs are so big and made of lots of plastic. Many people will think these sets cost a lot, but they will still buy them because they are awesome. I have one problem with this set: the big wheels on the truck. They are held together by a pole and kept in by caps. When you push the wheels closer to the truck, they don't move. And when you loosen them up by pushing them away from the truck, they fall off. There is very little room for the wheels to relax. Otherwise, this is a cool product and I would suggest it.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 50 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45