Fly high with Zane to battle Doubloon's mighty Raid Zeppelin!
Stage an aerial conflict between Doubloon's Raid Zeppelin airship and Zane's flyer. The Zeppelin is armed with a firing front cannon, 2 stud shooters and has a trapdoor function to drop barrels of dynamite (and captured Ninja warriors!). Retaliate by firing the flyer's elemental ice stud shooters and battle for the special Djinn Blade with ‘trapped Jay' element. Includes 3 minifigures: Zane, Doubloon and Clancee.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Zane, Doubloon and Clancee.
- The Raid Zeppelin airship features a spring-activated pirate cannon, 2 stud shooters, anchor-shaped fold-out wings, trapdoor function to drop a barrel of dynamite (or minifigures), adjustable pirate flag and translucent fire elements.
- Zane's flyer features handlebars, 2 adjustable hover blades and 2 elemental ice stud shooters.
- Weapons include a translucent dark-blue Djinn Blade with ‘trapped Jay' element, Zane's 2 golden katanas and2 golden shurikens, Doubloon's 2 pirate swords and Clancee's broomstick.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Raid Zeppelin measures over 5” (15cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide.
- Zane's flyer measures over 3” (1cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- over 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsRaid ZeppelinSansTheBlueGuy | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOH MAH GOD WHERE DO I START?!?!?!?!! (lemme chill for a second) Ok now that I calmed down I'd like to explain why you MUST by this set (It's your opinion sorry) Pros: Minifigures are ABSOLUTELY AWESOME,Clancey is probably the best out of this set for me...he is so goofy and such a great character..I'd probably ignore this set if he was not in it! The overall shape and design is really nice on it,I like how they did the balloon part of the ship and how it was connected...it awes me every time I look at it The main steering wheel and surrounding build is pretty awesome...stickers were well used and it was nice to be added in those areas The cannons were an awesome edition!! Lego is finally making it so that a bit fair for villains now Sadly...even I have to admit this set has cons... Cons: The zeppelin itself has almost no space for battle A little too many stickers for just this set Cannons can get in the way Not a lot of good play features other then the cannons So this is pretty much my review on this set...oh and I wanna say some extra stuff about the Minifigs Zane:Same face from Tournament of Elements Robe has some spots silver coated in blue and flashy dark blue and regular blue and white Clancey: First snake figure with green colored Anocondrai head Green Epaulets Nice and funny weapon with bucket Peg Leg Doubloon: First of all...His double sided faces are SOO COOL!!He has such a cool face...its like a samurai mask His helmet and swords make him look like a sea faring Samurai Overall this set gets a 8/10 from mePlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 32 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsMaggie15 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I bought this set after viewing season 6 of Ninjago, and I liked the Zeppelin in the show. The set did not disappoint. Figures: Zane- Zane comes in his new Skybound gi. Like the other Ninja's, it has his element dragon/airjitzu symbol on the front. The hood and legs are the same piece as their 2015 Deepstone outfits. However, with a different top, this really does look like a different outfit. Clancee- Clancee is one of my favourite Sky Pirates from the show. His minifigure is really cool, with the Anacondrai head from early 2015 in a unique green. I think he's also the only Sky Pirate with a wooden leg. The eyes were a bit too small and bad-looking for my liking, as he is a sweet yet scared snake in the show. Still, he's a great minifigure. Doubloon- Doubloon is also a unique figure. His head is double-sided like in the show. I personally prefer his smiling face, but his fighting/angry face is also pretty cool. Zane's flyer- I have to say, I was slightly disappointed with this. It's smaller than I expected, and the pieces on the sides/wings are just the old spinner tops. There's nothing in the centre of them, which made me question how that can even fly with large holes in the 'wing' parts. However a little imagination solves that issue. Raid Zeppelin- the ship itself is pretty decent. The 'air-balloon' style pieces used are very cool. It's a very unique design. There is a small trapdoor/hatch that slides open, to drop dynamite out of, or perhaps to remove the enemy from the ship. The steering wheel is a typical pirate one, making it more authentic. But the computers behind help to add a little modern touch, reminding us that this is set in the high-tech Ninjago world. The main disadvantage of the Zeppelin is the lack of deck space. The figures can barely squeeze on, and there is not much room to stage fight scenes, with Ninja vs Pirates on the ship. However, I have it mainly for display, so that feature does not bother me too much. Overall, the Zeppelin is a decent set, with a unique yet easy build, and cool minifigures. I would definitely recommend it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?45
- almost 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsthis set is awsomeDrFries | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfi rly liked building it although its rly expensive,i like minifigs but rly the main deal is the ship,it has cool play feature and build is very very goodPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 3 years agoAverage rating2out of 5 starsIncomplete BalloonBentWright | 35-44Purchased for: SelfThe primary reason I bought this set was to get the balloon parts in brown. I was disappointed to find that there are only seven balloon parts in this set, and it takes eight to make a complete balloon. I love the brown trigger pieces on the stud-shooter bricks. I intend to add them to my custom MetalBeard figure/mech. Zane is sporting a new pearl gold epaulet sword holder. I like the design, but it would have matched better if it was pearl dark gray instead of pearl gold. I would also like to see the ninja get weapon holders that match their weapons of choice, and not always all get katana holders.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25