Retired ProductRace Truck4.6667515.
Get ready for some high-speed racing with the LEGO® Technic Race Truck!
Prepare for some colossal, high-speed action with the LEGO® Technic Race Truck! This huge, robust model is packed with realistic details and cool features, including a detailed V8 engine with moving pistons, heavy-duty bumper and grill guard, working front steering and a large cab with opening doors. Get ready to race! Rebuilds into an ultra-cool Race Car.
- Features working front steering, heavy-duty bumper and grill guard, detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and a large cab with opening doors
- Cool red and black scheme with racing decals
- Climb aboard this powerful, high-speed machine
- Check out the huge V8 engine!
- Thunder around the circuit!
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Race Car
- Race Truck measures over 5” (15cm) high, 12” (32cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide
- Race Car measures over 3” (9cm) high, 13” (33cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide
- 3 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsPretty fun buildnextxpertbiluder | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfReally enjoyed putting this together, wasn't to challenging nor boring. I wish it had power functions etc. Not sure about the tilt cab as the motor is in plain site and in the middle of the vehicle. Built it with all sticker's but I didn't like the look so I removed them. I also have the 42039 Le Mans LMP1, and I removed the red engine cover and swapped it on the motor of this modelPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 7 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsA welcome addition to my growing collection!MrPaulo23 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought it primarily because of the B-Model which I think is very cool for a set this size, it's very cool and I think follows a race car's basic design by stripping the components and just keeping the driver's seat. Size wise its big, I love the V8 piston engine on it, working rear differential and the low slung overall look. As a B-Model it has some problems mainly because it will rely on the pieces from the main model, gaps from the floor and the rear body not connected to the chassis but those are easy fixes granted one has an abundance of spare parts. I like it how Lego played on the chassis and the hand of God steering by creating two separate layers for the main body platform, Best recommended for starters, playability wise its very playable.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsWhat a Neat Set!!LegoArmsDealer | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBecause my cousin never touched the set, I have decided to receive the race truck from him and and build it for myself, as he isn't into Legos anymore. Building the set was pretty straight forward and pretty easily, although there were a couple of mistakes. When i finished building I was pretty impressed by its size and and style. The part I liked most was the rear axle and the v8 engine. However, I had a slight problem with the piece that connects the rear axle and engine. Sometimes it would fall off then when playing with the truck, which is frustrating at times. But overall it was a pretty cool set.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAwesome! Best set ever!NXT45 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an awesome race truck! The building was fun although there were a few mistakes in the building instructions but that was the only problem. The details on this truck are amazing! If you like lego trucks this is the set for you!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55