Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 9 January 2019Quidditch™ Match4.2857514.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Capture the Golden Snitch™ and win the Quidditch™ Match!
- VIP Points
- 39VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Play the most exhilarating wizarding sport with this 75956 Quidditch™ Match LEGO® Harry Potter™ play set. Join Harry, Hermione and Professor Snape™ at the games, featuring Gryffindor™, Slytherin™, Ravenclaw™ and Hufflepuff™ house towers with viewing stands and play feature functions, plus a base with Bludger stud shooter and 3 goalposts with a moving Keeper function to guard the rings. Use the broom's mounted shooting function to shoot the Quaffle through the rings and recreate the famous Quidditch games from the blockbuster Harry Potter movies, or make up your own fun challenges with this fun-packed LEGO Harry Potter toy.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Harry Potter™, Hermione Granger™, Severus Snape™, Oliver Wood, Lucian Bole and Marcus Flint.
- Features Gryffindor™ house tower with an opening hatch, Slytherin™ house tower with a pop-up fire spell function, Ravenclaw™ house tower with a removable megaphone element, Hufflepuff™ house tower with scoreboard, and a base with 3 goalposts and rings, moving Keeper function and Bludger stud shooter.
- Unpack the Quaffle, Golden Snitch™, Bludgers and bat, and prepare to play!
- Use the Gryffindor™ house tower’s opening hatch to enter a player onto the Quidditch™ pitch.
- Throw the Quaffle in the air to signal the start of the Quidditch™ match, then shoot the Bludger to knock the players off their brooms.
- Fire the broom's mounted shooter to launch the Quaffle through a ring!
- Move the goalpost function to position the keeper in front of the rings.
- Help Hermione cast a spell on Professor Snape™ using the pop-up fire function on the Slytherin™ house tower.
- Use the megaphone and shout support for your team from the Ravenclaw™ house tower.
- Keep score with the Hufflepuff™ house tower’s scoreboard.
- Accessory elements include a chest, 2 wands, 4 brooms, Quaffle, Golden Snitch™, bat, 2 Bludgers, trophy, megaphone and scoreboard.
- Each tower measures over 7” (18cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat PresentDanLowndes | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendPurchased this LEGO set as a present for my girlfriend who is a huge Harry Potter fan. She had never mad expressed any interest in LEGO though which meant i didn’t want to spend a huge amount on a set like the Harry Potter Hogwarts castle but thought building something relatively difficult together would be a nice way to spend an evening. She loved the set and it was fun to build together but wasn’t really that challenging so will probably go for a couple of other sets now that I know she’s a fan. Overall the set looks good and has some great...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 16 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixOverall a good setmildar | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterOverall, I like this set. It's straightforward to put together. It's cool how every tower is a little different. And I like the scoreboard, the launchers and the goalie movement piece. I liked the mini figs. Why a 4 instead of a 5? 1. I wasn't 100% thrilled with the two loose towers because...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 18 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWorth Every PennyBlueFalconNinja | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I got to the LEGO store, the Harry Potter sets were sold out, but this was one of only two sets found in the back. I didn't originally plan to purchase this set but I did and it was worth it. One minifigure has an exclusive face, and the rest are just very accurate and are good in the set. The build is strong, the first Quidditch set to have one tower for each of Hogwarts' houses. It's not boring to build this set because each tower is a little bit different from each other. I was concerned that the stickers would cover multiple pieces, but as I built the set, I realized this was untrue. The play features are really cool. It's fun to guard the goals from the quaffle, which a friend can shoot with a stud-shooter. This is overall, a great set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 17 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixQuest for the Quidditch House Cup!BrickBro28 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is excellent for either collectors or Harry Potter fans! The set has great playability with the moving goaltender feature and firing the quaffle. Overall the figure selection is very nice, as you get Snape, Hermione, Harry, and several other rare figures that we haven't seen with previous Harry Potter lines. The snitch is a nice new piece as well!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55