Available nowPolice Station4.6667512.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Throw the crooks back in jail after they break out!
- VIP Points
- 99VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Be part of the action with the LEGO® City police as they try to keep the crooks in jail, featuring a 3-level Police Station loaded with accessory elements, a jail cell with exploding wall function, watchtower, garage and offices, helicopter, police pursuit car and police motorbike, plus the crooks' truck with rotating, extendable cherry picker. Includes 7 minifigures plus a police dog figure.
- Includes 7 minifigures: 4 police officers and 3 crooks, plus a police dog figure.
- Features a 3-section Police Station, police helicopter, police pursuit car, police motorbike and crooks’ truck.
- Police Station features 3 levels, including 2 jail cells with toilets, vent with opening grill and exploding wall function, rooftop helipad, satellite dish and antenna, searchlights, ramp, garage with tools and opening door, watchtower, overhead walkway, 3 offices and a barrier gate.
- Helicopter features spinning rotors and an opening cockpit.
- Crooks’ truck features a rotating, extendable cherry picker.
- Extend the cherry picker to put the dynamite in the vent.
- Blow the wall off the cell with the dynamite to free the crook.
- Raise the garage door, push the lever and launch the police pursuit car.
- Accessory elements include 3 sets of handcuffs, 2 walkie-talkies, megaphone, 4 mugs, camera, lollypop stop sign, crowbar, wrench and 2 dynamite sticks.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6-12.
- Police Station measures over 9” (24cm) high, 14” (36cm) wide and 14” (36cm) deep.
- Helicopter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Police pursuit car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Police motorbike measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- Crooks' truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- about 14 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCalling all OfficersPaulPearson | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this for my son about 5 months ago and finally got to give it to him for the summer holidays. needless to say he loves it. The set goes together really nicely, the corner details on the office look great and work really well. There is a vehicle launcher to give the police car a fast start. The mechanism for blowing off the front of the cell wall is a great addition and whilst I first thought that the front wall was going to be falling off all the time, it actually staying in place really well. I think I would have liked to see the corner office being a little bigger so that the helicopter had a full landing pad as in Police Station 60047, rather than hanging off the back slightly. There is also a small issue with the helicopter, if you spin the main blades and the tail rotor they will catch on each...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThis is AWESOME!!GoJusticeLeague | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my favorite of the Police Stations. It is a good addition for any Lego town either for movies or for just playing. The mechanism for the breakout function of the jail is pretty cool, although it is overly complicated. The offices and the jail are a little small and are hard to reach your hand into. The car shoot-out function is also cool. The detail and the several levels of this building are awesome and it makes this set a must have. P.S The vehicles are awesome, especially the police car. The helicopter is really lame though, although it does come with a piece that is the closest to a 1x5 plate that you can get.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 14 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixClassic SetEasyAndy | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had alot of fun building this set a must have for any lego city collector! A little bit challenging but not at all frustrating or repetitive.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 14 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBeST sEt oF 2017!!!!!Thedoctermanual85 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!AWESOME SET LEGO GREAT JOB!!!! Found this on amazon for 79.99. It was so cool luv the mechanism that makes the jail wall pop out. Nice detail inside and there is barely any empty space :)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 10 minsWas this helpful?55