Outrun getaway vehicles with the Police Interceptor!
Call in the high-speed Police Interceptor, featuring a white, lime-green and black color scheme with police stickers, blue and red police warning beacons, wide rims with low profile tires and a heavy-duty bull bar. This robust LEGO® Technic model is also equipped with a pull-back motor. Combine with the 42046 Getaway Racer pull-back for a getaway car chase, or to create the Extreme Police Racer combi model.
- Features a powerful pull-back motor, huge, extra-wide rims with low profile tires, red and blue police warning beacons and a heavy-duty bull bar.
- Check out the white, lime-green and black color scheme with police stickers.
- Bring on the 42046 Getaway Racer and let the chase begin.
- Activate the pull-back motor to launch the high-speed interceptor.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Appropriate for children aged 7 to 14.
- Police Interceptor measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Combine with the 42046 Getaway Racer to create an awesome Extreme Police Racer combi model.
- Combi model Extreme Police Racer measures over 2” (7cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- 29 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAwesome buy for a pull-back racerLegoFan1973 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was a bit reluctant at first with purchasing yet another pull-back racer with nothing else operational except pulling it back, but being a Technic collector I buy all the sets released. I just got around to assembling the Police Interceptor, and intercepts galore it will do with the fast motion of the pull-back motor. I have found in the past couple of years that the pull-back racers line are more fleshed out with panel fairings and some fun, vivid colors. The build was actually a lot of fun, and white and lime color scheme is perfect together. Yes, there are a lot of small panels that require precision when applying the stickers, especially for those of us with large hands and fingers, but the finished product looks great and is larger than I imagined it would be, not only using the pull-back function, and it really moves, even over bumpy carpet. It is rather like an SUV style. The stickers really set it off. I also used the ramps supplied by this year's set#'s 42058 and 42059 pull-back sets, and it flies off of them. I had just a little trouble getting the round stickers for the circular plates that fit onto the wheel axles to be perfectly applied, but I believe it would be tough for anybody. However, it doesn't detract from the display or play value at all. Highly recommended buy for not only the age range it is meant for, but for the AFOL's in all of us Lego Technic fans.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsMost Fun I've ever had with A Setdrpunch | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was an amazing set and I had the most fun with this set that I've ever had with anything else. The details were great and and the pull back feature was awesome. I was able to do stunts, races and challenges. If you buy this one, I recommend that you buy the Getaway racer as well to improve the play experience even more. YAY!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBreyton | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Love It! Its My Third Technic Lego Set. Amazing, Crazy, Small?Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsPolice Interceptor Great Fun Excellent ValueHalodoc | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonI purchased this set as a quick build and play with my grandson. This is the best $19.99 I have spent in quite awhile. The build is pretty straightforward, with easy to follow instructions. It is the pull-back motor that takes this set to the next level. My grandson could not get enough of running this car back and forth as fast as it would go. As with many sets I wish there were more printed pieces versus trying to place and center a bunch of stickers. That being said, I understand the realities of manufacturing and the need to keep costs down so the consumer has a nice set at a great price point. The plan now is to purchase the Getaway Racer set to complete one of the combo builds. Looks like fun, I am sure it will be.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55