Obi-Wan’s Jedi Interceptor™
Retired ProductObi-Wan’s Jedi Interceptor™4.3333524.
Go on exciting rescue missions with Obi-Wan’s Interceptor!
Launch into the LEGO® Star Wars galaxy of starships and iconic characters with Obi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor, featuring an authentic color scheme, opening cockpit, dual spring-loaded shooters, extending wings and space for the included R4-P17 Astromech Droid. Also includes an Obi-Wan Kenobi minifigure.
- Includes an Obi-Wan Kenobi minifigure, plus an R4-P17 Astromech Droid.
- Features an authentic color scheme, opening cockpit with space for Obi-Wan to sit in, dual spring-loaded shooters, extending wings and space for an Astromech Droid.
- Fire the spring-loaded shooters to send enemy starships spinning.
- Includes Obi-Wan's Lightsaber.
- Recreate the exciting opening scenes from Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith.
- Measures over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide.
- about 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat set to compliment Anakin's star fighter!WGPorscheSpyder | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove the set and would buy it again! It seems a little sturdier build than Anakin's yellow star fighter that was released a few years ago. Two cons, as other's have mentioned, the droid sits a little too high to start. I omitted three parts from the droids seat area (mod shown in pics below) and that helps some. Also, there is no handy way to store the lightsaber, unlike in Anakin's, but that's minor.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsMediocre Movie-SpinoffCarterM6378 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs an owner of the 75038 Jedi interceptor (which is this set's counterpart… spoiler alert, these are flown by the main characters in the first scene of Revenge Of The Sith) I found that Obi wan's Jedi interceptor was a lightweight and durable build, making it easy to pick up and handle. Its sleek design made it look more accurate than its retired and near-identical counterpart (75038). I get a small kick out of the shooting action elements mounted on the base of the spacecraft, and the bright translucent green projectiles are near impossible to lose. As a star wars fan, I was some-what disappointed to find that Obi-wan's Jedi interceptor lacked the control panel, armrests, and the convenient (but not actually shown in the movie) lightsaber holder, present in 75038 plus the fact that R4-P17 does not go low enough down in the starship's left wing. Even as an expert builder, I found it very challenging to apply the decals straight on pieces, much less get them to be even with others (when applicable). I had to peel off and reapply some of the stickers multiple times just to get them on properly, which really extended the build time. For beginner to intermediate builders at the lower end of the recommended age range, I'd recommend having an adult's help with the stickers, especially with the ones on the flaps. The instructions weren't very clear on how to correctly apply stickers 9 and 8 either – to potentially resolve any confusions, from what I gathered, the shorter line of those y-shaped markings are intended to be on the inside, towards the cockpit. This set is not a waste of money– if you are not a lego star wars collector, the minor overlooked details will not detriment your play experience in the least. However, if you are a lego star wars collector, this model may be a bit of a let-down, as far as accuracy.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 33 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsI've been waiting for thisBenjkamenj | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been waiting for this model to arrive as I have the Jedi Interceptor 75038 set and it looks great having Obi-Wan and Anakin sat in them. The model isn't that hard of a build it too around an hour to build it. The hardest part was getting the stickers to look right. I always have trouble with that though. R4 does seem a little high compared to R2 in Anakins yellow one but the engine design is an improvement in this one. Other than that is a realy nice addition to my collection and looks to improve on the design of the yellow interceptor in other small ways.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 3 years agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsDon't fix it if it ain't broke...Gaarastar | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great wee set and I think it's fantastic that there have been a few £20 sets come out with this wave. That said I was a little disappointed. While this new set feels more robust than the Anakin starfighter I don't think it's a very good representation of the original ship. The Anakin version is much more sleek and overall better designed. Plenty of people have pointed out that the R2 unit sits far too high in it's cradle. I suppose this is a concession to easier access but it does look ridiculous when compared to other sets with droid figures. The cockpit also sits higher than the previous version and the whole thing just doesn't look great. I was really looking forward to this set but now I reckon you are still better off modding your own based on the previous version. However, this is still a pretty solid set. The minifigures are both gems and well worth having and as I said the low price makes this a great set for both adult collectors and children alike. The stickers, while irritating to get "just right" add great detail. Overall I would recommend this set but I don't think it is the best version of the interceptor we've had. I've added a side by side comparison below far you to decide for yourself which version you prefer :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35