Mini-doll Campsite set
Retired ProductMini-doll Campsite set452.
Have a little campsite fun with LEGO® Friends!
- Includes 3 mini-doll figures in summer outfits: Kate, Maya and Liza.
- Features a buildable campfire and camping table.
- Accessory elements include a sausage, 3 mugs, 2 sauce bottles and flowers.
- Make your own campfire fun with these 3 LEGO® Friends mini-doll figures.
- This set includes over 30 pieces and offers an age-appropriate play experience for ages 6-12.
- 5 months agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsDisappointingSoupperson | 14-18I love LEGO friends, I really do. I think the majority sets from the theme are fun and a handful of sets are innovative! However this is not one of those times. While it is great for those who don't have Maya or Kate (I'm sure most people have Liza's hair and face), for us hardcore Friends fans there's nothing new. 853544 LEGO® NINJAGO™ Accessory Set has several new prints and an additional character for the same price. The fact that we have no new camp prints is really frustrating, especially since we only have four camp torsos, which itself is ridiculous. We have five friends surely they all deserve their own torso? Liza's torso here is shared by both Mia and Emma while Maya's torso has been used by Stephanie and Olivia. Then the leg pieces have appeared in so many sets. I'm not saying everything had to be new, but an exclusive torso or shorts piece would've been lovely and would've have made this set worth it. The build is simple and not really anything special, it can be put together in a matter of seconds. Like I said before it would've been nice to see an additional character, even an animal would've been nice like the fox, grey bear Blu or even the eagle Elvis. On a side note its kind of a shame there was no boy included, seeing how there's no boy in any of the camp sets. I hope to see more love put into revolving purely on mini doll in the future.28 June 2016Allison Consumer Service Specialist , Consumer ServiceThank you for review! You sound like a huge fan of our awesome LEGO® Friends theme. You bring up really valid points. We are sorry that you are disappointed with this characters designs in this set. We really do try to make toys for everyone. Hearing what you have say really does make a difference. We will make sure that your voice is heard to our designers. Hearing what our fans have to say only makes us a better company. Thank you again for your review.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 7 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsJust what I wantedLegoGirlBeforeFriendsLine | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was looking at five sets for an occasion that warranted a cheap Lego set. This was one of the sets I considered. I didn't get the island dolphin cruiser, but I wanted a Maya doll to go with Mia. I also really wanted Kate and Liza dolls, which I got in this set, though I renamed them Rutu (after a yoga instructor I had when I was 13) and Hayley (after the sister of one of my favorite celebrities), respectively. As much as I considered this for the occasion that warranted two Lego sets, I really wanted it after leaving my Lego Friends/Elves/Disney Princess/Custom minifigures of that type at home when I needed them. I got by with the build your own minifigure stand, but cross play has been limited since then (my fault for the impulse purchase and forgetting the mini dolls at home). Lego, hear the plea of a Lego fan--I would like you to have a make your own Lego Friends mini doll station in your store, like you do for your standard minifigures. I--and my PTSD--will thank you when you do!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55