Retired ProductMine Loader4.333359.
Call in the powerful Mine Loader!
Head underground aboard this authentic replica of a real-life mine loader, featuring a yellow and black color scheme, versatile working grabber, detailed engine with moving pistons, articulated central steering mechanism and huge tires. This rugged 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic model also includes a cargo element, and can be rebuilt to create a Mine Cutting Machine for a double build-and-play experience! Digital 3D building instructions for both models are available online.
- Features a versatile working grabber, articulated central steering mechanism, detailed engine with moving pistons and spinning fan, large wheels with huge tires, and a detailed driver's cab with orange warning beacon.
- Check out the classic yellow and black color scheme.
- Grab the red barrel and load it up.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Appropriate for children aged 9 to 16.
- Interactive, 3D Digital LEGO® Building Instructions app available online for both A and B models.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Mine Cutting Machine.
- Mine Loader measures over 3” (9cm) high, 14” (37cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Mine Cutting Machine measures over 4” (11cm) high, 15” (39cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- about 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 stars42049 Mine LoaderDrewManchu42 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first Technic set. What a delight! Moving pistons in the engine and spinning fan. Gear system for steering. Gear system for opening and closing the jaws. Lever mechanism for raising the barrel. The movement of the finished model is smooth. It was lots of fun to build and a great intoduction to technic. The instructions were easy to follow and detailed. Instructions also included for the alternative build. Nice kit Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrs 15 minsWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsSmall but goodBowler4Lyfe | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think the mine loader is an interesting one. He is really short though as figured, but his features make this product worth it. The red tank he grabs kinda reminds me of a hazardous waste tank. The only negative was the price. I would of priced it at 30-40 due to the limited features, kind of wish the turn gray knob didn't stick out too much. All manual, with driving it and lowering the lift and manually opening the grabber. 30-40 may have seemed like a right price, but I still like him.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 1 year agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBrought back some really good memoriesComptonSkyhawk | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildIts been 35 plus years since I have played with Lego. My cousin, (2 years younger than me), was born in Germany. Over in Europe, a person could buy Lego pieces by the pound, so needless to say when they brought it back to Canada, they literally had hundreds of pounds of it. My family would visit on the holidays, and all of us kids would be in the basement for hours building to our hearts content, (and staying out of the adults hair). Recently my cousin had passed away. I went out and purchased the Technic Mine Loader kit and my wife and I built it in four hours. It brought back memories and stories I will cherish forever. She really enjoyed being apart of the effort and we decided that building a set every few months would be a great team endeavour. At the funeral, I displayed the Lego model with the other items that family had brought in, and it really hit home with the rest of the family. I gave the kit to the brother of the cousin as re really appreciated the gesture. This last week, my wife and I bought the mine loader again to build the alternate model and purchased the R/C Tracked Racer for our enjoyment. The build time was shaved off by an hour, but it was a great night being together. She is looking forward to building the Racer, as she was never able to play with Lego when she was a child. Lego designers have really outdone themselves with a solid concept, enjoyable build, and their attention to detail. It's nice to take the night off from being an adult and enjoying each other's company. It woke up the kid in us, just that alone is worth the money.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 4 hrsWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAnother Great Technic Set.Wolfie1966 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI decided to purchase this as its retiring soon, a real shame in my opinion. A really nice build and the colour scheme really looks the part. Also a surprisingly large model for the price. If you like Technic get this before it disappears!Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55