Drive into a Hulk vs. Ultron Mighty Micros battle!
Role-play a fun Mighty Micros battle between Hulk's vehicle featuring big green Hulk fists, and Ultron's vehicle with posable tentacles. This fun set for young super heroes includes Ultron's wrench and a chicken leg for Hulk. Includes 2 minifigures with mini legs: Hulk and Ultron.
- Includes 2 minifigures with mini legs: Hulk and Ultron.
- Turn the big green fists of Hulk's Mighty Micros vehicle.
- Move the tentacles of Ultron's Mighty Micros vehicle up and down.
- Both vehicles have turning wheels.
- Accessory elements include Hulk's chicken drumstick and Ultron's wrench.
- Makes a fun gift for young super heroes.
- Hulk's Mighty Micros vehicle measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Ultron's Mighty Micros vehicle measures over 2” (6cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- about 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsWell done mini figures to share.BentWright | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a great way to collect and share mini figures, and makes for a great gift. Hulk has ditched "Harry Potter" hair for something more spiky and now has a printed belt on his torso piece. Ultron is cast in shiny pearl light gray ABS and has subtle well done silver line paint on both the front and back of his head. The tiny vehicles are kawaii, fun to put together, and would be easy to put in a pocket.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 3 years agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsSuper Hero Mario Kart!!!VaderFan2187 | 14-18Purchased for: SelfIt's time for... Mighty Micros: Hulk vs. Ultron!! Mighty Micros were actually not great for minifigure collectors (lol) but still look fun... and mainly for younger kids. So why did I get this? Because they look cute. The build is really brief, I gotta say. It's kinda like Lego gave you two free polybags together for $8.99. Hey, these would make great freebies if sold alone! The minifigures are... interesting. Ultron looks really weird, and doesn't really resemble the actual Ultron. Hulk, on the other hand, is just awesome! I don't care about the short legs, his facial expression, his hair, everything is just... perfect. But since when did Hulk like chicken drumsticks?! Hulk's Mighty Micro is average. Green and purple mix nicely together, and the green hands are interesting. It would be nice if the hands could be shot off like missiles. Bam! I hit Ultron's Mighty Micro! The tentacles fell off!! Which leads me to Ultron's Mighty Micro. Man, Ultron's side is forever bad. The tentacles... are meant to be like the comic book Ultron? But they keep falling off (hence the earlier joke). Not much more can be said about it. All in all, this is a mixed review. Hulk's side of the equation is quite cool, but Ultron's is terrible. How will it stay together for little kids? The price is around 11 cents per piece, just over the average 10. So... Build: 8/20 Play experience: 7/20 Minifigures: 14/20 Price: 9/20 Display: 12/20 TOTAL: 50/100Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- about 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsFunAboccia | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son has many of these sets and loves them all! I love hearing the stories he comes up with while playing with them!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsCute and funAdamantiumSAW | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI knew what I was getting into when I bought the set, so I thought the short legged versions of the mini figures were cool. I actually bought this set just to get the awesome Hulk figure. The rest was just gravy. I did have to watch my 5 year old as she played with the cars because they did fall apart frequently. But she had figured them out within a few minutes and was able to put them together herself...and ended up creating something new with both vehicles. All in all, the play value was good for the investment.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45