- LEGO® Power Functions Rechargeable Battery Box
LEGO® Power Functions Rechargeable Battery Box
Available nowLEGO® Power Functions Rechargeable Battery Box3.8540.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Charge up your LEGO® Power Functions!
- VIP Points
- 48VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
No more disposable batteries! This rechargeable battery box has built-in Lithium polymer batteries for low weight and maximum power. Use it in your LEGO® Power Functions models and never have to use disposable batteries again!
- NOTE: You must use the #45517 10VDC LEGO Transformer to charge this battery box
- Motor speed can be controlled via the battery box speed control dial!
- Output voltage is 7.4 V!
- 4 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixGreat quality battery, doesn't include necessitiesMariusPhoenix | 19-24Purchased for: SelfI've already purchased three of the non-rechargeable battery packs (88000, and they work great!), but I wanted something that would be more convenient to recharge (So I don't have to remove it from my model each time to replace the batteries). Pros: - It did seem to come pre-charged, though I...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15
- 6 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixadd other plugs on top off motor.greenhornet003 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfCan you add 8870 power functions Light V120 on top off power motor drive. I tried but the lights do not come on when I push the green button, the motor still works. Is cause the rechargerable battery box is not powerful enough? or needs a switch of some kind between the lights and the motor. Otherwise a great...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood for long trainsBVG9Volt | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought my 3th rechargeable battery box for one of my Lego trains. I prefer the rechargeable one above the AAA-battery box because the power is higher which is good for a long train. Otherwise you don't have to take out the battery box of the train each time to change the AAA-batteries. You have only leave a hole where can connect the DC-adapter. The price is high but it gives a lot of power and the train can run a long...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 24 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixThey don’t really work.....Vanhof | 35-44Purchased for: SonAfter charging I find that they won’t turn back on, sometimes they will sometimes they won’t. I bought 2 batteries and 1 charger at the same time and after 2 months they are pretty much garbage.... too bad my son loves his Lego trains but they are expensive to keep...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15