- LEGO® Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
LEGO® Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
Available nowLEGO® Absolutely Everything You Need to Know552.
Learn stacks of amazing LEGO® facts!
- VIP Points
Discover hundreds of fun and fascinating LEGO® facts, figures and brick-sized nuggets of trivia with LEGO Absolutely Everything You Need to Know. Can you believe that a wooden duck was one of the first-ever LEGO toys? Or that 68,000 LEGO pieces are created every minute? Did you know that the evil Overlord is the only NINJAGO® minifigure to wear a skirt? Or that you'll find a croissant piece inside 44 LEGO sets? From miniscule minifigure mugs to the largest LEGOLAND® model, this full-color, 240-page book covers all the places, populations, pieces and themes that make up the LEGO brick universe, and is sure to delight LEGO fans of all ages.
- This hardcover, 240-page, full-color book is the ultimate collection of fun LEGO® facts, figures and trivia.
- This book is in English.
- Measures over 11” (28cm) long and 9” (23cm) wide.
- This book is only available in English. It is not available in any other languages.
- about 1 month agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsSomething for all Lego fans22kane | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great book that covers all the different themes over the many years. It isn't in any chronological order so its more of a reference than a straight through read. It offers some interesting information on different sets and it was great to see a lot of the sets that I had as a kid that were included. Tons of great pictures. Any lego fan big or small would love it.Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsJust what I have been waiting for!zai24x | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have accumulated a lot of LEGO books that I have had to flip through to get facts out of. The book may not have every single fact about LEGO, but it comes close to it! The information is astounding! A must for every LEGO buff! It was a bit weird how the Barnes & Noble version had the space cruiser, even though that already appeared in another LEGO book. But, everything about this book is awesome! And especially releasing it around the time the brick had it 40th anniversary, same for minifigures, was genius! A great book!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55