Jay - Spinjitzu Master
Retired ProductJay - Spinjitzu Master451.
Create brilliant Spinjitzu tricks with the Blue Ninja!
Test your Spinjitzu skills to the max with the LEGO® NINJAGO® 70635 Jay – Spinjitzu Master spinner toy, featuring a Spinjitzu spinner with buildable LEGO brick handle, spinner element with minifigure capsule, and a rip cord. Learn different minifigure-spinning, rolling and jumping techniques and tougher skills using the included weapon rack as an obstacle. Compete against your friends and use your environment to create countless fun Spinjitzu challenges. This battling toy includes a Lightning Ninja Jay minifigure with 2 shurikens to hold in the spinner.
- Includes a Jay minifigure.
- Features a Spinjitzu spinner with buildable LEGO® brick handle, spinner element with minifigure capsule and rip cord, weapon rack with nunchucks, and Jay’s 2 shurikens.
- Learn The Palm Spin, The Orbit, The Zen, The Leapfrog, The Drift, The Knockout and other cool Spinjitzu moves.
- Create your own spin-tastic challenges and compete against your friends.
- Go online for even more Spinjitzu tricks and inspiring videos.
- Combine with other Spinjitzu Masters spinner sets—70628 Lloyd, 70633 Kai, 70634 Nya, 70636 Zane and 70637 Cole—for ninja vs. ninja skill showdowns.
- Spinjitzu spinner (without rip cord) measures over 5” (14cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Weapon rack measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) deep.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAwesome set poor qualityBLUJaY | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set is good but minifigure quality is not so good after about an hour of messing around with tricks the logo print on the mask rubbed off into the capsule now I have blue lines all over the capsule and the mask is now smudged same thing for the other ninjasPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45