Retired ProductJango Fett™3.7510.
Battle the Jedi with posable Jango Fett!™
Battle the Jedi with Jango Fett™ as you’ve never seen him before! This amazing buildable LEGO® version of the galaxy’s greatest bounty hunter is built for intense play and has lots of great details, including fully posable limbs, a jetpack with flick missile shooting function, 2 buildable blaster pistols, holsters and detailed, metal-look armour. It’s time to arm up and go hunt some Jedi!
- Features fully posable limbs, jetpack with flick missile shooting function, 2 buildable blaster pistols, holsters and detailed, metal-look armour
- Grab your pistols and get ready for battle!
- Take on the Jedi in intense battle action!
- Sturdy and durable design for intense action play
- Replay great battle scenes from Star Wars™: Episode II Attack of the Clones with 75109 Obi-Wan Kenobi (sold separately)
- Stands over 9” (24cm) tall
- almost 4 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsThe Mandalorian Menace!Parakitor1977 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'll cut to the chase: the helmet is the star of this set. What a beautiful sculpt! It just captures Jango Fett so well. I know The LEGO Group didn't have any control over the color scheme, but the rest of the build complements the helmet well. I especially love the way the smooth silver armor pieces on the shins and shoulders catch the light; it's just perfect. Aside from the helmet, the play value of this set is enormous. Again, part of that is because of the character: a bounty hunter with a jet pack that can chase down prey. But the execution is good. I especially appreciate that the pistols can attach to the brown holsters on his legs. So fun! I enjoy the launching missile action, too, and feel it enhances the play value... ...but it doesn't enhance the look. The jet pack looks alright from the front, but from the side or back it doesn't quite capture the iconic look of Jango's pack. Now, I must add that we're dealing with buildable action figures with the CCBS system, so there is some level of abstraction. It's just that the missile on the top seems so small. Especially from the back, the whole aparatus lacks any real bulk. I think I'm willing to take that sacrifice to enhance play value, but I will probably tinker around to make a more movie-accurate jet pack that I can switch in occasionally. One thing I will say about the back view, the dark bones against the silver makes it so that he doesn't suffer so much from bare legs syndrome. Overall, I'm really happy with this set, and can't wait to get Obi-wan to have some epic duels!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 11 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsAs close as you can get to Boba Fettspanishblau | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfJango Fett is a fine model, but I am a Boba Fett Fan. Easy build. LQQK at the custom Boba Fett that was created for me by a talented artist.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsThe Clone War Begins!JulesPandas125 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This buildable figure is my only one, but in my opinion it is AMAZING! The price is just right and the function that shoots a missile from Jango Fett's jetpack is cool. Let's start this review with the structure of the figure. I wasn't sure if it would stand up by itself, but the feet are sturdy enough so that Jango stands up without someone having to support him. Now let's move on to the arms and legs. I love how the elbows, forearms, upper legs and below the knee can each bend and twist so that you can pose the figure in any possible way. The overall appearance of this figure is spot-on! There are no cons to this figure, except that the directions can be difficult to follow at times (which is why it took my almost an hour to construct Jango). As long as you pay close attention to the instructions your Jango Fett should come out perfect. Here is a list of pros and cons that I hope you will find helpful. Pros: -Price -Jetpack functions -The figure's ability to stand -Figure's appearance Cons: -Confusing instructions Overall, this buildable figure is a great addition to a Lego Star Wars collection!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 53 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsMANDOLORIAN...Snakey | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!My favourite characters are mandolorians to start with,so I would've loved loved this if it was bad anyway...One of my favourites,this thing is fun for anyone,easy to make and looks awsome! Lego should definitely make more mandolorian sets as there always popular and amongst the coolest characters.This would be great for making a kamino obi-wan v jango battle moc, which lego still haven't made! Probably one of the best sets EVER,well for me anyway!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 19 minsWas this helpful?35