Hogwarts™ Whomping Willow™
Available nowHogwarts™ Whomping Willow™4.4444518.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Return to Hogwarts™ castle in the flying Ford Anglia!
- VIP Points
- 74VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Help Harry and Ron race to Hogwarts™ in this action-packed LEGO® Harry Potter™ 75953 Hogwarts Whomping Willow™ set, as seen in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Fly the Ford Anglia into the spinning branches of the Whomping Willow, then help the young wizards escape to join Hermione at Hogwarts, featuring a dormitory, potions classroom, Professor Snape's office and an owlery. This fantastic Harry Potter building kit includes 6 minifigures and a Hedwig™ owl figure.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Harry Potter™, Ron Weasley™, Hermione Granger™, Seamus Finnigan, Argus Filch and Severus Snape™, plus a Hedwig™ owl figure.
- Features the buildable Whomping Willow™ tree, Flying Ford Anglia car and Hogwarts™ castle section.
- Whomping Willow™ features spinning branches and the Shrieking Shack tunnel entrance.
- Flying Ford Anglia features 2 opening doors and an opening trunk with suitcases.
- 3-level Hogwarts™ castle section features a gate, parapet walk, 3 turrets, dormitory with 2 beds, potions classroom with worktable and Severus Snape’s office.
- Spin the tree’s branches to capture the car, then throw it to the ground to release Ron and Harry and drive through the castle gate.
- Patrol the ramparts with Argus Filch and his lantern.
- Mix potions with Professor Snape™ in the classroom.
- Accessory elements include potions, cauldrons, 2 suitcases, 5 wands, candles, a lantern, Daily Prophet newspaper and magic spell page, broom, tables, chair, tools and 2 inkpots with a quill.
- Combines with the 75954 Hogwarts™ Great Hall for even bigger LEGO® Harry Potter™ adventures.
- Recreate iconic scenes from the Harry Potter™ movies.
- Whomping Willow™ measures over 7” (18cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- Flying Ford Anglia measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Hogwarts™ castle section measures over 10” (27cm) high, 13” (35cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- 2 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat additionPleasanPeach | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove, love, love. This set is amazing but it seems more like an addition peice to the great Hall set. It doesn't really stand alone well, just seems unfinished... I still love all the rooms and the mini figs as well. 1 complaint is the stairs issue that once added to the great Hall the stairs no longer work. I have personally solved the issue by turning up the lights and moving the table over (as pictured) but I feel like a bit more planning could have gone into it. All in all I'm in love and all issues are minor to me.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 1 day agorating.prefix4rating.postfixRon... Mind that TREE!LEGOWizardingworld | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWell if you a fan of Harry Potter you're going to love the Ford Anglia car build its a great set to put together. You can even crash the car into the tree which is built well and spins around. the Castle section joins with the Great hall which is another great feature of this set. There is even a secret passage under the tree that leads to the shrieking shack 4756 Set. hope you enjoyed my review #LEGOwizardingworldPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 17 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixDisappointed overall but liked the Willow/CarRandombiz | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHaving just finished the Coaster I was feeling bereft so as I was passing Leicester Square I popped into the Lego store. I thought the Willow, and the car, were great - I also had issues with the green branches too however. I found the rest of the kit very uninspiring. The best bit was getting the Harry Potter figures in one hit - which I can use else where.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixgreat addition to the castlekoppola | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!this set is a great addition for the new wave of H.P. sets coming out, especially is you have the castle to attach it to. the car is pretty cool, and it can actually hold both minifigs (not side by side though) and the trunk can open and holds two suitcases. the whomping willow can hold the car and spin it until the car goes flying (comes with a couple huge stickers, but they're not too bad to attach). though the set is named after the whomping willow, the castle build is what i was truly aiming for to add it to the larger hogwarts castle. snapes office is pretty cool but i turned it to dumbledore's office instead (dumbledore needed more space). even added a pedestal to hold his memory plate from the collectible minifigures series and a clip to hold tom riddle's book that came with dobby. the potions lab is pretty fun to play in though my 6 year old wanted desks, so i threw some together from my other pieces and they just sit on the table near the classroom. also added a clip on the wall to hold mad eye moody's potion from the collectible minis. i love that the car can drive through the entry gate, and i can't wait to see if the carriage from the upcoming grindlewald's escape can fit also. slightly remodled the owlery so it can fit both the owls now (harry's and cho's) the dormitory is pretty basic, just a couple of beds. i'm hoping more expansion sets like this are in the works; or will be soon. maybe the next expansion can include settings such as the defence against dark arts classroom and a greenhouse so i have someplace to put my mandrakes which are also from the collectible minis series. all i can say in final is if you get the castle, get this set too. it's well worth it to expand your school.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55