Heartlake Party Shop
Retired ProductHeartlake Party Shop2.855.
Head to the Heartlake Party Shop for all your celebration supplies!
Explore the LEGO® Friends Heartlake Party Shop, with opening door and all the supplies you can need for a great party. Turn the revolving carousel to see all the products, then browse the balloon and accessories stands. Place your chosen gift inside a gift box and don't forget to check out the gumball machine and chocolate fountain! Includes 2 mini-doll figures.
- Includes Stephanie and Laurie mini-doll figures.
- Features a single-story Heartlake Party Shop building with opening door, revolving carousel display, 2 display stands, cash register, chocolate fountain and a gumball machine.
- Accessory elements include helium balloons, helium pump, 3 party hats, a chocolate bar, food to dip in the chocolate fountain, 2 gift boxes, party invitation, basket, bill and a coin.
- Fancy dress accessory elements include a magic wand, crown, sunglasses and a hair bow.
- Turn the revolving carousel display to find all the supplies you need to throw the perfect party.
- Place your present in the gift box and pay at the cash register.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 6-12.
- Heartlake Party Shop measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- almost 3 years agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsRare misstep for the Friends themeSoupperson | 14-18Purchased for: SelfIt's strange to see a friends shop be released in this state, it just seems unfinished. All the other shops from the theme are a lot better designed and more fun to play with, at least in my opinion. I don't really like the design of the shop's facade, it seems kind of flat. The sign is nice, but the rest of the roof is generic for this theme. The inside doesn't have a whole lot to it. There's a nice chocolate fountain build, a rotating table, shelves and a balloon stand. There's nothing new here to buy though, if you have any of the Friends party sets you'll have a present, a balloon and party hat. The only things you can buy here besides that are a crown, chocolate and a wand, which aren't rare pieces. There's no cakes or gifts to buy for the party (toys, mugs, cakes ect.), so the playability is really limited. I don't mind seeing Stephanie again, but Laurie is completely ridiculous. I hate when we see the Friends faces on other characters. Each of the girls come in five sets alone this year, it's not fair to young girls have so many of the same face when there's so many variation in minifigure faces in themes like Ninjago and Nexo Knights. Laurie takes it one step further and reuses Andrea's hair, I would've taken virtually any other hair piece than one of the main girl's, but nope. Her outfit is cute, though it's nothing new. There's no animal included here, which is weird for a party set. The price for this is also completely ridiculous its £24.99/€29.99 for 176 pieces, none of which are new moulds or exclusive recolours. Usually sets with poor price to piece ratios have new recolours of pieces, new moulds, exclusive figures and they're licensed, but this has none of those factors. I'd honestly recommend any other retail Friends set over this. You just don't get your money's worth here, which is such a shame because in nearly every other Friends set you do. The Friends theme has many amazing sets to offer, this just isn't one of them.4 August 2016Nicholas, Consumer Service Specialist, LEGO Consumer ServicesHey There, Thank you so much for the feedback on your new Friends set. I'm really sorry to hear that this set wasn't built to your liking. The great thing about a LEGO set is if you don't like how something is designed, you can change it using a couple extra bricks and your imagination! We're also sorry to hear that you are not happy with the price of your new set. We try really hard to give LEGO fans as much information as possible before they buy our toys so that they know exactly what they're getting, including how big it is. It's very important that LEGO toys are imaginative, creative, fun and last for ages! So we work really hard to make sure we use the very best materials so that one day you can pass on your sets to your grandchildren. In fact we have a 28 point check list to make sure the quality and color of all our bricks are exactly right, and there are only 5 factories in the whole world which are good enough to make LEGO sets! We have a team of experts in Denmark whose job it is to invent and test new LEGO sets, themes and toys. They tell me it takes years to check everything. They need to test all the new ideas, talk to the factory about how to make them, work out what sort of box it needs to go in and then deliver the new sets to all the shops in 140 countries! Nevertheless I'll be more than happy to forward your comments on about the dolls and price comments.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 starsBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- almost 3 years agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsWell, I got disapointedemmaha | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the party theme and when I saw this I had to buy it! The set is nice, but I agree with previous reviews: it is way to pricy for the number of parts, and the only thing unique in it is the chocolate. I would have loved maybe a clown painted mini doll face, at least one more present, an animal (why not the new husky mold?) and a minibuild that goes outside the main plate, which almost all other Friends-stores has. And it also would have been nice with some see through disco pieces, some kind of music equipment and some more party foods (the new sausage bun!!) I'm quite disapointed, but being a total Friends fan I'd still buy if I got the chance to choose all over again. But it wouldn't be with much enthusiasm.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- almost 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsHarder than thoughtDelenaFan | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI had no idea what the different was between the easy build 4-7 yr old lego was to a 6-12 level was. So I brought the lego friends party shop, with trepidation. I must say it's harder to build. I point out the blocks That my child has to find and then guide my child on where to put the blocks. It's a little difficult for the age of 5yrs but we got there after 2 and a half hours. I would have loved it if the stickers were already attached to the blocks concerned. As my child loves stickers to stick just about anywhere. I love the chocolate fountain. The door is hard to understand where to put the see through part of the door in to the door frame on the instructions. I was afraid I was going to break it. Luckily I didn't. I haven't brought too many of these but I think it's fair for the money. Our prices in Australia are reflected because of our taxes. Bummer. And I wish Australia had lego land too.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 5 months agoAverage rating2out of 5 starsChocolate fountain grosses me outJediJurist | 35-44Purchased for: DaughterEver since LEGO used the brown bubbles piece to represent dog doo doo (LEGO reviews is censoring the word!) in the Heartlake Puppy Daycare set (it's shown as a "play feature" to "scoop it up!" on the back of the box!), I just can't look at the chocolate fountain in this set the same way. It literally churns my stomach as all I can see Lego Dog Doo Doo at the top of the fountain. Check out the link to the Puppy Daycare set in my "product recommendations" below.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25