Retired ProductHeartlake Airport457.
Check in at Heartlake Airport and get ready for a fun-filled flight!
Jet off on an exciting vacation with Heartlake Airlines! Help Stephanie check in her luggage at the LEGO® Friends Airport and place it on the turning carousel while flight attendant Sandra gives her the boarding pass. Then head to the duty free store to buy some perfume and go upstairs to the cafeteria while you wait for the flight to be called. Then it’s time to board the big plane! Place the rolling staircase at the airplane door and help Stephanie find her reclining seat while the luggage isloaded in the back of the plane. Make the final cockpit checks before takeoff with David the pilot, and once you’re flying high, prepare freshly made coffees and snacks in the galley with Sandra. Then push the trolley down the aisle to serve the passengers. Settle down with Stephanie to watch a movie while she enjoys her meal and then freshen up in the bathroom before everyone takes their seats for a smooth landing. Includes 3 mini-doll figures: Stephanie, pilot David and flight attendant Sandra.
- Includes 3 mini-doll figures: Stephanie, pilot David and flight attendant Sandra
- Features an opening airplane, rolling staircase and an airport building
- Airplane features real-plane-style opening doors; cockpit with control panel and levers; cabin with 3 reclining seats and a TV element; kitchen area with coffee machine, opening fridge, announcement phone and folding seat elements; bathroom with opening door, toilet, sink and occupancy indicator element; and a luggage compartment
- Airportbuilding features a check-in desk, turning carousel, duty free shop and an upstairs cafeteria
- Accessory elements include a flight attendant’s trolley, tray, fruits, cookies, soda can, milk, coffee cups, glass, croissant, bottles of perfume and cream, hair accessories, candy boxes, 2 pairs of sunglasses, 3 pieces of luggage and ski equipment
- Lift the entire roof off the airplane for easy play inside!
- Check in the luggage on the turning carousel
- Climb the rolling stairs to access the air plane
- Help David announce take-off as the airplane taxis to the runway
- Serve food and drinks to all the passengers with Sandra
- Enjoy a movie on the TV then freshen up in the bathroom before landing
- Airport building measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep
- Check-in desk measures over 3” (9cm) wide, 2” (6cm) deep and under 1” (2cm) high
- Airplane measures over 4” (11cm) high, 20” (52cm) long and 15” (40cm) wide
- 9 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAmazing set!julialegofreak | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is incredibly amazing! I am very happy with it! It is very it detailed, and can easily be played with. I loved the minifigures, the reclining seats, the expertly-crafted swinging door, and the luggage carousel. However, I would take the "cafeteria" in the back of the plane out, to make room for more seats. Love it, LEGO! Keep on making excellent sets!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 9 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsgreat detailninjamum | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 7yo son has not had the same experience as the other reviewers. The door operates well for us. The plane is quite big and so bends a little when the top is put on, but this is remedied by attaching long pieces from other sets to the bottom of the plane to reinforce it. and the inside easy to modify to hold standard lego mini-figs. As with the private jet set, he has not put on the heart stickers on the plane. The set has great details (such as the on board washroom and kitchenette). He has no interest at all in the accompanying airport set which is, however, nicely detailed, nor the little people that come with the set. The plane and the other private jet have been well played with and enjoyed since received. A nice toy.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 9 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsFun but has issuesMieke | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis plane was a little difficult to build. Geared more toward 11-12 year old kids. When the girls play with it, the cabin door falls off. They finally had to take the door completely off which was a huge disappointment. Also when they lift off the top of the cockpit and main cabin area, the sides often come off. The new seat design is a great look but it won't accommodate FRIENDS with a pony tail. Even with these issues, the girls love playing with it. They enjoy flying it around the room. Plus they like that the plane holds several FRIENDS. No FRIEND is left "home" as the plane takes off.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 6 months agoAverage rating2out of 5 starsBad designPrat | 35-44Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter loves the lego friends products. However, I have one issue with this set, why would you make a set targeted at girls but have a male pilot and a female flight attendent! What are you telling little girls by doing that ? I think you should modify the set to include a female pilot!23 September 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesThis is great feedback and I will forward this concern to he designers as well as marketing for LEGO Friends. We definitely want your daughter to know that she can be the pilot, flight attendant, traveler or all three at once and I am sorry that our LEGO Friends minidolls have limited these possibilities. Please know that we are taking this as a learning opportunity and that we will continue to focus on making sure that we create innovative and educational toys as well as toys that you would be proud to have any of your children play with.Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25