Who ya gonna call? LEGO® Ghostbusters™!
Celebrate 30 years of ghost-busting action with the iconic Ghostbusters™ Ecto-1 car! Selected by LEGO® Ideas members (formerly known as CUUSOO), this fun and iconic vehicle from the blockbuster ‘80s movie is fully loaded with all the paranormal detection equipment needed to track down those ghastly ghosts. It also features cool Ghostbusters™ logo decoration, removable roof, tracking computer and seats for 3 minifigures. This unique set also includes a fascinating booklet containing building instructions, selected images and behind-the-scenes details about the classic Ghostbusters™ movie. So if there’s something strange in your neighborhood, strap on your proton pack and get ready to help Peter Venkman, Ray Stantz, Egon Spengler and Winston Zeddemore bust some ghosts! 4 minifigures with proton packs included.
- Includes 4 minifigures with proton packs: Peter Venkman, Ray Stantz, Egon Spengler and Winston Zeddemore
- Ecto-1 vehicle features Ghostbusters™ logo decoration, paranormal detection equipment, removable roof, tracking computer and seats for 3 minifigures
- Strap on the proton packs and power up
- Jump in Ecto-1 and track down some ghosts!
- Don’t cross the streams!
- Build the model that LEGO® Ideas members requested
- Includes building instructions and exclusive Ghostbusters™ information booklet
- The perfect gift for fans of LEGO® bricks and Ghostbusters™ of all ages
- Ecto-1 vehicle measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- Selected by LEGO® Ideas members (formerly known as CUUSOO).
- 22 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNice build with great nostalgic appeal!Stardrop | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove Lego... Love Ghostbusters! so this set did not disappoint. I am so pleased this Idea got enough backing for Lego to produce it. I was instantly drawn to this set and I normally like the big complicated sets because I enjoy the building experience however the set is simple and easy to build but still very enjoyable especially when the finished item looks so good and very true to the Ghostbusters Ecto-1. The thing I really like about this set are the minifigures all are well done, nice hair pieces, nice accessories and the minifigure stand to show these on is very well appreciated. The detailing on the Ecto-1 is done using nice simple pieces of Lego which creates a fantastic look. If I had to pick one negative which is only very slight but it would be that no doors that open and if you want to play with this and put the Minifigures inside the only way to do this is remove the entire roof. must stress this is a minor criticism because the look of this really creates a nostalgic feeling which fans of Ghostbusters will love. And it's possible in changing the design to create opening doors would change the feel of the complete piece. I am so happy to have this is my Lego collection and I am hoping Lego revisit the Ghostbuster theme and create more appealing sets!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 22 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA childhood classic comes to life!BrunoLTG | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAh, if only I could have this during my younger days... As a LEGO (once) little lover, who grew and is passing this love to my son, this set combined my cheerished brand with one of my favorite films of all time. More than challenging or not to build it, this set brought me nostalgia. Minifigures are spot-on with nice little details. But the Ecto-1 is what it promises: Good looking end product, brought up with a very fun assembly. Top shelf for my collection!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 22 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAbout Time!mhdoescherjr | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been building my own Ectomobiles for the better part of 30 years, it's about time LEGO get into this franchise. All that aside, this model is awesome. I highly recommend it to LEGO enthusiasts and Ghostbuster fans. I rated the build as challenging because I feel that some of the techniques can be hard for folks who don't have experience. Especially those who are unfamiliar with the ECTO 1 vehicle. An understanding of the finished product is helpful. While building this I suggest you keep the box handy to reference what your final goal should be. I loved the instructions and my ONLY problem with the set is the instruction booklet binding. I had a hard time getting the book to stay open to where I needed it. Again, an annoyance, but because I understood the finished product I knew what was happening. Even though I have never built this model before, it felt very familiar to me and while the techniques are advanced beyond my MOCs it was easy to put together. I have no problems, no missed pieces or pieces in the wrong spots. LEGO did an awesome job.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 22 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixEmblematic piece, addictive assemblyJFReves | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis a fantastic model and bring some memories from the past, any Ghostbusters fan should buy it. The set is full of little details and very accurate. While building I looked like a child, full of excitement discovering all the small things. Now the bad part, the instructions have a problem with the colours of some pieces, the silver, gray and white are difficult distinguish. Furthermore, my set had a missing piece, the blue hose that attaches to the car was not present.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55