Fire Utility Truck
Retired ProductFire Utility Truck4.655.
Battle the blaze and keep the TV stations on air!
Save the TV satellite dish with the Fire Utility Truck, featuring a trailer with cherry picker that can be raised and lowered, a special stud-shooting hose with water elements, fire extinguisher, smoke gear and many accessories. Includes 3 minifigures: a technician, female firefighter and a male firefighter.
- Includes 3 minifigures: a technician, female firefighter and a male firefighter.
- Features a Fire Utility Truck with fire hose and trailer with extending cherry picker, TV satellite tower with satellite dish and a utility box.
- Shoot the water elements with the stud-shooting hose and knock down the fire.
- Accessory elements include a box containing 2 sets of smoke gear, fire extinguisher, wrench, axe, saw, hammer, mug, 3 sets of flames and 4 water studs.
- Fire Utility Truck measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Trailer measures over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (19cm) long and 1” (8cm) wide.
- Satellite tower measures over 7” (18cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- over 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsNice fire vechicleBVG9Volt | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a good sturdy fire vehicle with a trailer. The trailer is important to extinguish the burning objects (or to help some cats to get of the roof). The main vehicle is used to keep the light brown bags with a grinding wheel and the wrench. The main thing on the trailer is the elevator to extinguish the burning objects. The elevator is easy to use and you can plug the fire hose on the elevator. Otherwise the elevator might be a bit longer or more expandable so you can reach higher buildings like the modulars. Now you cannot reach the roof of the pet shop, Parisian Restaurant, … for example. Pros - Sturdy vehicle - Elevator is easy to use. - Firefighter minifig is protected in the elevator with handrails - light brown bags to keep tools - Like most other firefighter sets, a female minifig is included. Cons - The elevator is not long enough to reach the roof of modulars 8,5/10Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsTheMasterBuilderof2013 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!The set is great! The cab is obviously inspired by a Unimog, and they did a great job with it! The vehicle is built very well and stays together. The boom can be very easily positioned however you like, and I love that they include the levers for operating it! The support feet are also great and support the trailer very well! The overall set is great because it can be used for a fire, or fore something such as emergency repairs on a jet!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsGreat set, but...bluejackets24 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I love this set all of the way. My main reason for getting this set was for the satellite tower. However... When building the truck, I noticed I was given two of the right-side red car doors instead of one for either side, so on the left side of the truck, the door is on backwards. I assume I will have a spare of the correct piece somewhere, if not, I plan to contact LEGO about arranging receiving a replacement.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsFantastic Lego Set!SuperDuty454 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is one of Lego's finest Fire Trucks. Lots of great detail and lots of accessories for all Lego figures. The truck is built strong and everything is easy to use and maneuver. I am very happy with Lego/Lego Designers on this one! And it is an exceptional value for the money.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55