Encounter on Jakku™
Retired ProductEncounter on Jakku™3.56525.
Stop the thief at Unkar Plutt's market stall!
Recreate exciting scenes on desert-planet Jakku at Unkar Plutt’s market stall, where Resistance hero Rey is forced to ward off Teedo riding an armored Luggabeast as he tries to steal the BB-8 Astromech Droid. This cool multi-level market stall scene features tables, a safe and container with spare parts, hidden weapons, tarpaulin and various accessory elements. You can also fold the model out for easy play access. This set includes 3 minifigures plus a BB-8 Astromech Droid and a Luggabeast.
- Includes Rey, Teedo and Unkar Plutt minifigures, plus BB-8 and a Luggabeast.
- Market stall features tables, a safe and container with spare parts, hidden weapons, tarpaulin, various accessory elements and a foldout design for easy play access.
- Luggabeast features heavy armor, a seat for a minifigure and adjustable head and legs.
- Weapons include Rey's staff and Teedo's guiding stick.
- Open the market stall out to create a bigger model with even easier play access.
- Accessory elements include a wrench, cup and a broom.
- Recreate exciting desert-planet scenes from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie.
- The perfect addition to any LEGO® Star Wars collection.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-14.
- Market stall measures over 4” (11cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep when closed, and over 5” (15cm) wide when open.
- Luggabeast measures over 4” (11cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLovely Star Wars location setPolyglot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a really fun build if you like Star Wars location sets, which I do. Unkar Plutt's market stall was fun to build and manages to look dilapidated and like it was built using whatever materials were available at Niima Outpost. I enjoy that it has a little safe for portions/gold coins (whatever they are meant to be), a gun in a hidden drawer, pieces of droid lying around, tools in a box beneath the awning and a little entrance arch. I don't find that the finished set is too small – I don't play with my sets anyway, so as a display piece it's a perfect size. I enjoyed building the Luggabeast even more than the market stall, and Lego Star Wars creatures is definitely something I'd like to see more of. The four leg pieces are specially moulded for this set, I think, but otherwise I believe the Luggabeast has been created using existing pieces, which is very creative! I don't mind the azure, I actually quite like it. So much in the Lego Star Wars range is grey or desert coloured, it's lovely to have some bright colour for a change, and this is probably the way the armour looked when it was new. The minifigures are great! You get Rey (with her hairpiece), Unkat Plutt, Teedo and BB-8. Pros: - Lovely Star Wars location set - Fun to build - Great minifigures - Excellent display value Cons: - A bit expensive - I wish the rations were blue (if the cold "coins" are meant to be rations) Recommended for any Star Wars Lego fans, especially if you like location sets or alien beasts!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNiima OutpostDanbo1861 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a pretty cool set. The Luggabeast is an excellent build. It looks great and it's fun to play with. The outpost itself is pretty nice as well. The plastic awning that covers the pillared walkway looks good, and they give you an extra one, which isn't necessary, but is really nice nonetheless. There are some cool features on the inside, packed into a relatively small space, but the whole thing opens up to give you a lot more room. The figures are good too, and fitting for the scene. The set feels a little pricey for it's overall size, but the parts are there and it seems like it goes well with a lot of the other sets that I own. All in all, this is a good one.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 4 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixPerfect Christmas presentMrAbuild | 19-24Purchased for: SelfIt was a quite fun build but not much value for the money. Pretty straight forward build and would recommend this set to 7-11 years old.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- about 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfix'...One Quarter Portion'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set is in a very similar style to Battle on Takodana. It's a small set with great minifigures but it doesn't quite come together as well as it could have. The overall idea is fantastic. Star Wars locations are rare as Lego sets and a lot of story takes place on Jakku. The luggabeast is movie accurate with great articulation but the bright azure colour just doesn't work. Either Lego should have used a darker blue or used less of it. It would be easy to improve it using your own bricks but why it was designed like this I don't know. As for Unkar's stand it just feels so disjointed. The dilapidated, worn and old feeling come across well and the colour palette is true to Jakku, but it's just too small. To really do it justice the build needed to be bigger. The details are nice and include parts for a battle droid, a hidden blaster and rations. The minifigures are what really makes this set. Rey has detailed printing and comes with her staff. BB-8 is also included but if you want Unkar's thugs then you need to buy another set and a book. Unkar himself is a great, ugly minifigure with a unique headpiece. The Teedo also comes with a unique headpiece and it's staff but in reality it's legs should have been smaller. This is a nice little set but it's not the best representation of Jakku. However I think this set is worth it just for the minifigures and is a good addition to any Star Wars collection.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45