Be an eye in the sky with the 3-in-1 Drone Explorer!
- VIP Points
Carry out secret missions and explorations with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 31071 Drone Explorer toy helicopter, featuring an orange, white and black color scheme, and lots of realistic details, including twin rotors and posable cameras, plus a large opening cockpit and landing gear that doubles as a lifting claw. This LEGO helicopter rebuilds into a Swamp Boat or a Propeller Plane for even more action and adventure.
- Futuristic drone featuring lots of cool and realistic details, including twin rotors, posable cameras, large opening cockpit and landing gear that doubles as a lifting claw.
- Also features an orange, white and black color scheme complete with red navigation lights.
- Prepare for vertical takeoff—then set out on a secret mission.
- Grab objects with the Drone's lifting claw and deliver them to their destination.
- Continue the adventure with this 3in1 model. Rebuild the Drone Explorer and take to the marshes aboard a powerful Swamp Boat, or perform daring aerial maneuvers in a classic Propeller Plane.
- Drone Explorer measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Swamp Boat measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Propeller Plane measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLots of FunSpheretethys | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set earlier today, came home and followed the instructions to build the cool vehicles. It's my first time I've used a lego set in a while, meaning I only had the one kit. However after building the vehicles on the box I had a blast tinkering away and creating my own little flying gizmos. It's lots of fun and would highly recommend!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 22 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat little setLizzymom | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWorth the money. My nine year old was so excited over this set. I liked the price. He built each thing and built the next one in a row. He still really likes this set and plays with it. I feel like it was worth the money.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 22 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixReally cool flyer.Hybelkaninen | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Was amazed with this set. Very good value for the money, lots of different pieces to build either one of the three sets or something of your own. Neutral color scheme and no printed parts makes it easier to blend it into different "city" settings. With the orange color it fits right in with the Arctic theme as aerial support. In the front by the flightsick I swapped out the 1x2 single stud piece with a 1x2 2-stud piece and added a couple of other pieces to work as flight instruments (instruments used was 3069bp52 and 3070bp07) added an arctic minifigure and was a happy camper.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsWas this helpful?45
- 22 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixpretty coolBOYSLIFE | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!THIS IS 1 OF MY FAVORITE CREATOR SETS! it is really cool. The piece count is great. however the name bugs me as it doesnt go with the alt. build.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55