Death Star™ Final Duel
Retired ProductDeath Star™ Final Duel4.6552529.
Play out the epic final duel in Palpatine's throne room!
Reenact the epic final duel between Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine from the movie Star Wars™: Episode VI Return of the Jedi. This amazing LEGO® Star Wars recreation of Emperor Palpatine’s throne room aboard the second Death Star features loads of great play details, like swing-out side sections for easy play, opening entrance doors, Force Jump function, collapsing stairs and bridge, reactor shaft, and detachable throne section with rotating throne and hidden Lightsaber pop-up function. Can Luke overpower the Royal Guards? Will Lord Vader rescue his son from Palpatine’s deadly Force Lightning attack and send the evil Sith Lord tumbling down the reactor shaft? Only you can decide! Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapons: Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine and 2 Royal Guards.
- Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapons: Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine and 2 Royal Guards
- Throne room features swing-out side sections, opening entrance doors, Force Jump function, collapsing stairs and bridge, reactor shaft, and detachable throne section with rotating throne and hidden Lightsaber pop-up function
- Weapons include 2 Lightsabers, 2 Force pikes and 2 Force Lightning elements
- Also includes an authentic 2-part helmet for Darth Vader
- Overpower the Royal Guards
- Activate the Force Jump function and surprise the dark lords!
- Use the Force to collapse the stairs and bridge
- Watch out for Palpatine’s deadly Force Lightning
- Act out the iconic final battle between Luke and his father
- Decide Luke’s fate for yourself
- Send the evil Emperor tumbling down the reactor shaft!
- Will Lord Vader overcome the evil power of the dark side?
- As featured in Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Throne room (opened out) measures over 5”(14cm) high, 12” (32cm) wide and 11” (30cm) deep
- over 3 years agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsExcellent Setrealmatthewt | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLEGO Star Wars - Death Star Final Duel - Set 75093 This set was on my watch list for quite awhile, as it depicted one of my favorite scenes from the Star Wars Saga. I put it off a bit, because I was unsure about some of the features not being screen accurate. I finally made my decision to purchase it because of the figures that were included. PROS - The detail in the figures. We have seen all of these characters in minifigure form before, however, the ones included in this set have special value. Darth Vader is featured with a new sculpt for his helmet, which is far more screen accurate than his predecessor. The Emperor has a new color of face. It is interesting, however I prefer light grey as his skin color. Luke is the same as before, but this is my first Luke figure with the darker color of hair. There are also two guards who have a multi-colored cape. The details in the set. This set has wonderful details. The Emperor's chair is built up, and looks great. There is also the print on the windows, which is very screen accurate. Perhaps the best bit of the set are the scenes featured. The set is split up into three sections which show off all of the great scenes which took place in the throne room. For example, there is the "tube" where the Emperor is thrown to his death, and the balcony which Darth Vader cuts down to get to Luke. The action features. None of them feel gimmicky, and I feel that they are depicted subtly, without a big red lever pointing them out. CONS - The doors leading into the throne room are no where to be seen in the movie. Instead, there is a sort of elevator with red lights striped across it. The "tube" where the Emperor falls to his death has no feature for the Emperor to slide out or be accessible, so you must pick up the entire set to get him out. As you can see, there are hardly any cons. All I can say is, if you're thinking about getting this set, go ahead. Get it. Some may be skeptical, as it is more-or-less a play set, but I urge you to pick it up, because of how well it represents the legendary scene...Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 4 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsFather Please!!LegoSWDad | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterJust finished up building this set last night and I have to say it is pretty great! My 9 year old daughter is heavily in to all things SW right now and we have had a blast building these sets together. The new Minifigs are excellent! Luke does in fact have one black hand, not sure why it shows his hands as both being "real" in the photo. The new Darth Vader is simply stunning, the best version to date. The 2 part helmet piece is incredible and it's so cool to re-create that iconic moment when Luke removes the top part of Vader's helmet to reveal old man Anakin underneath. The Emperor is menacing as always and has leg printing now. The Royal guards appear to be the same as from the newest battle pack and they look great with new capes and arms to match. The build is fun and very easy with lots of brick stacking which my daughter loves. The set comes together before your eyes in a very straightforward 6 numbered bags and there are fun surprises along the way as you build the set. As a finished piece the playability is off the charts. It also would look fantastic as a display piece with Luke and Vader locked in combat as the Emperor watches from his throne. Overall this is a really fun set and is very easy to assemble but also a fun little build.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsI am a JediJediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!The most dramatic and climatic scenes in Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, happened in the Emperor's throne room aboard the Death Star II. Luke Skywalker battled Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader in one of the biggest good versus evil showdowns the galaxy has ever seen, and this is what this Lego set is all about. The Emperor's throne room was one of the gloomiest, darkest and most foreboding places in the Star Wars trilogy, and Lego have done an excellent job in capturing this in brick from. The colouring is mostly grey due to the fact that the Imperials were rather Spartan, however Lego break this up a bit by using splashes of dark red and translucent blue. The set is actually very accurate to the movie. In the centre you have the Emperor's throne and on either side you have the translucent blue light towers. Behind the Emperor's throne you have the window, and a cool little feature is a pop up lightsaber for added fun and playability. You can also lift away the part on which the throne sits, so that you can recreate the part of Luke and Vader's duel that happens underneath. ("You have feelings for your friends. Especially......sister") To the left of the throne is then the catwalk, which again is in quite an accurate position, especially if you rotate it round. The catwalk is fully collapsable, and all you have to do is knock away the supporting pillar. Again this is all very accurate to the film and means you can re-enact that part of the duel too. ("Your thoughts betray you father. I can feel the good in you. The conflict") The reactor shaft is where things deviate the most from the movie. In the film Vader throws Palpatine off the bridge and down into the reactor shaft, however in this Lego set the shaft is placed to the right. This isn't major and means that the bridge is extendable for display purposes. So finally you can re-enact the most climatic scene of the whole film and throw Plapatine to his doom. The minifigures of this set are truly amazing! The new Darth Vader is worth the money alone. With his new helmet that comes apart in two pieces so that you can recreate the most emotional scene of the whole film - "Luke. Help me remove this mask. Just for once. So that I can look on you with my own eyes". It is also the most movie accurate version to date. Another thing is that they have finally got Vader's face right. It's pale, scarred, and with a slight smile for that end scene with Luke. Luke's another great minifigure with accurate torso printing of his Jedi Knight outfit, and comes with sand brown hair rather than blond. The Emperor's minifigure is just as scary as the character with an evil grimace, Sith eyes and Dark Side lightning. Also included are Royal Guards with new dark red arms and hands, and come with new film accurate weapons. This set is super awesome! It's perfect as both a role play toy due to it's many fun features, and as a display item. If you want to re-create the duel in the throne room then this is the perfect set. A must have for all Star Wars fans!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat play value!Galafle | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just got back into LEGO sets, and looked into buying this set. Play: This set has an excellent play value! I have set this set up as an imperial base for sith such as Darth Vader, Darth Sidious, Darth Maul, and Count Dooku, working perfect for lightsaber duels and final battles. The whole set can be switched in different positions depending on your scene. A couple switches around the set move the minifigures and pop out areas of the set, acting like a force move. One of the best parts is the little sliding door in the entrance as well. Money Value: The money value of this set also is very well, as the piece count matches the price tag well, and the play and flexibility of setting and play contribute to the value this set holds. I am sure this set will be very expensive in the future and will be a rare and loved item. Minifigures: This set has 5 minifigures 2 Royal Guards - Cool minifigures overall, especially the mask. Luke Skywalker - A cool new torso without the fold and the double-sided face, angry and happy. Darth Vader - A brand new redesign with a two piece helmet helps cover the normal face of Darth Vader and gives the helmet more space, giving it the title of best Darth Vader minifigure ever! Emperor Palpatine - Creepy and wrinkly face helps add to the scary aura of this infamous villain, with the force lightning weapon. Pros: -Cool minifigures -Switchable play features -Modifiable set -Perfect retelling -Sliding door Cons: -Hard to play in undercompartment -Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55