Clash of the Heroes
Retired ProductClash of the Heroes4.2667530.
Get set for a Batman™ v Superman™ rooftop duel!
Armored Batman™ has glow-in-the-dark eyes and is firing his bazooka. Knock down the barrier with Superman's Super Jumper and explode the Bat-Signal. But beware—Armored Batman could launch from the rooftop at any moment! Who will win the Clash of the Heroes? Only you can decide!
- Includes 2 minifigures: Armored Batman™ and Superman™.
- The skyscraper rooftop minibuild features a rotating and exploding Bat-Signal, a detachable barrier, Armored Batman™ minifigure launch stick function, and translucent elements.
- Weapons include Armored Batman's silver Batarang and his 3-in-1 buildable stud-shooting bazooka weapon, which can be converted into 2 smaller guns: a stud-shooting gun and a grapple hook gun.
- Activate Superman's Super Jumper to knock down the rooftop barrier.
- Armored Batman™ has glow-in-the-dark eyes and comes with an armored suit.
- Also includes a comic book!
- Skyscraper rooftop minibuild measures over 4” (11cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and over 7” (18cm) deep.
- 9 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsSupertastic SetSuperlachlan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is an incredible value for money. It is very cheap and includes 2 main characters. For its small size, it includes many action features such as break away objects, shooting Bat-Signal and superjumpers. The minifigures are high quality, apart from the Bat-Cape which was already frayed in package but the Batman figure works without the cape. Over-all an excellent set for play, display, or photography.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBatman alone would make this worth itzgyorkei | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI loved Dark Knight Returns and Batman v Superman as well, so when I saw this set, I knew I'd buy it without hesitation. I'd even say that if it wasn't for the Kryptonite Interception Batmobile, this would be the best set that came with the movie. Though the price could be argued with, but if you think about it, you get a Superman and a Batman with a tech suit, which really isn't available otherwise. So it might seem expensive considering the size & number of bricks, but the figures easily make it worth the money. Batman: You get a very detailed and awesome tech suit with this Batman, with glowing eyes. Either you liked the one in the movie or in the comics / animated movie, this will satisfy all your nerdy needs. Superman: Also a very detailed and painted figure, with two faces. I like the angry one more, it fits better with the tone of the film. But if you want to go for the more classic, happy Supes, you also get that. The rooftop: The Batsignal is awesome, but the rooftop feels like it has been added to give some scenery to the figures. I wouldn't say it's bad, but nothing special (apart from the signal). The only thing I disliked was the gun turret.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGod vs. Man, Day vs. Night -Lex LuthorNeptune412 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfClash of Heroes is one of the best small sets that I have bought. Let's first look at the minifigures. -Superman: this Superman is much better than the one from the Man of Steel line. the first thing that I thought when I put Superman together was Man of Steel(I hadn't seen Batman v Superman), IT WAS THAT GOOD!!!! -Batman: The armored batman costume is definitely my favorite, with such good detailing, and a glow-in-the-dark head! -The main build: To me this is a great little build with quite a few features, like shooting Batman, knocking over the gun thing, and shooting the bat-signal, which by the way was a totally awsome addition LEGO, thank you so much for that!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agoAverage rating4out of 5 stars''Tell me, Do you bleed?''Arkhamknight | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSome are saying this set is bad but its good mainly because of the minifigures and its a play set. The features are good. My favourite feature is where you push a Technic pin and batman goes flying and knocks off superman from his feet. I mainly used it as a weapon that superman picks up and hits batman with it or vice versa. The minifigures are a good part of the set as specially because its the cheapest way to get batman and superman. The superman mini figure is very coll but I dont like the other smiling version of him. The batman figure is the most best part of this whole set. The minifigure is straight off the pages of Frank Millers The dark Knight Return comic book. The minifigure has glow and the dark eyes and amazing body Armour. Overall its a good set for collectors and ends being a battle pack.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 24 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45