Speed after Harley Quinn’s bike on Batman’s awesome Batcycle!
Pursue Harley Quinn™ on Batman's Batcycle, featuring big wheels with rubber tires and rotating stud shooters. Attach Harley's hammer to her bike and fold out to knock Batman™ over. Her ally Deadshot™ has a jetpack and stud-shooting bazooka to add to the role-play action. Includes 3 minifigures: Batman, Harley Quinn and Deadshot.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Batman™, Harley Quinn™ and Deadshot™.
- The Batcycle features big wheels with rubber tires, 2 rotating stud shooters and weapon holders for the Batman’s Batarang and grapple-hook gun.
- Harley Quinn’s bike features a big front wheel, rubber tires, adjustable exhausts and a hinged attachment point for Harley’s hammer to fold out and knock Batman™ over.
- Weapons include Batman’s Batarang and grapple-hook gun, Harley Quinn’s hammer and Deadshot’s stud-shooting bazooka.
- Includes Deadshot’s jetpack accessory element.
- Batcycle measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Harley Quinn’s bike measures over 3” (8cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- about 1 month agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsA really good setzgyorkei | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this because I liked the Harley Quinn design and the hammer, and I also want to collect all possible Bat-vehicles in Lego. For this price, this Batpod is a no-brainer. Also, assembly is really easy and not time consuming at all. Harley Quinn Although I'd like to see a Harley with the original black/red TAS design, the one included in this set is really good. She has two faces, the other is a more angry one. Her bike is really good, and I like that you can attach the hammer to it. It would make more sense to try and put it in a horizontal position, I'll try to do it later. Batman The Batman figure is the generic one which you get with every non-Lego movie Batman set. No surprise there. The bike looks good, but the backward-facing weapons are somewhat pointless. Also, Batsy can't see from the front wheel. But as I read here, both issues can be addressed easily, so I'll try it later. Deadshot I'd say he's just there, looks okay. I'm not really fond of the character, so my feelings are neutral. Would love to have Ivy or Selina instead, would have made more sense.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsYeah, we get a Batpod!Penwing | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is LEGO's take on the Batpod, unofficially as they call it a Batcycle, but clearly it's the Batpod. However the instructions have it clearly missasembled. As is the Batpod is too low the ground, the weapons are in the rear, and it has a strange strobe light hanging over the rear wheel. Fortunately this can all be corrected with the provided pieces. Simply remove the weapons from the rear wheel assembly and attach them to the front wheel assemble. Then flip the rear wheel assembly 180 degrees to provide lift and very necessary clearance. Finally, remove the strange strobe light if you so desire. Bam: Batpod! Harley's bike is nice, but it too suffers from clearance issues which can be resolved by flipping the front wheel assembly 180 degrees. Deadshot is nice but I feel like the figure was added to either justify the price or raise it. Personally I would have preferred Firefly in his place as he is known for having a jet pack with wings. Now that would have been cool. Still, this is a great set, and I appreciate LEGO putting forth the effort. However, I'd like to see LEGO take a break from the New 52 style and give us a run of Batman: The Animated Series, the series that brought us Harley Quinn. You know you want to, LEGO.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsA must buy for any lego/DC fan!Seaboy3 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing. The figures are outstanding with amazing detail! Deadshot has a very nice metallic leg print and his arm print is fantastic with the bullet strap and arm gun on both sides. If you're worried about him tilting over because of his massive rocket launcher then dont worrie, the figure is very balanced. His jetpack is an easy build and has some mobility. Harley Quinn is one of my favorite villans andshe dose not disappoint. The print is very detailed on her torso adn the dual molded legs are an extra bonus, her hair piece is a little loose but that is only a minor con. The sticker on her hammer has a "pow" mark that looks awesome. this Batman is one of my favorite version of him by far. The best part of this minifigure is the grappling hook and the silver batarangs [you get two]. Harley quinn's motorcycle is a bit smaller then expected, but the size makes up for the fact that you can attach her hammer the the side of the motorcycle and swing it. Batman's motorcycle is awesome. You can position the guns on the back wheel to any where you want it be. What I did is I flipped over the front wheel to give the motorcycle more movement and so that batman can see the road. Overall this is a well rounded, fun to play with, and amazing set. You should buy it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAmazing set!TheLegoWild | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is perfect! The Minifigures are fantastic. Harley Quin is colorful and very well done. The Batman is on it again. The builds are great, although Harley's cycle is smaller than I thought, but the Bat's makes up for it. The price is great for it, 19.99$ US. I hope LEGO will keep up the great ideas. :-DPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55