Axl's Tower Carrier
Retired ProductAxl's Tower Carrier553.
Protect the spell book from Burnzie in Axl's Tower Carrier!
Stage a battle between the highly posable Burnzie and Axl's Tower Carrier. Rotate the turret to target Burnzie and fire the dual spring-loaded shooters and disc shooter, then detach the turret to fold out the Tower Carrier's catapult, and access the storage vault with the Book of Fear and the Axl Bot in the control room. Also includes 4 scannable shields and 4 minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Axl, 2 Axl Bots and an Ash Attacker, plus a buildable Burnzie big figure.
- Axl's Tower Carrier features a rotating, detachable gun turret with wheels plus dual spring-loaded shooters and a disc shooter, storage vault for the Book of Fear, hidden catapult, control room, plus 2 cockpits for Axl and an Axl Bot, and 4 concealed side storage areas for the Axl Bot weapons and tools.
- Detach the turret to place the Book of Fear inside the storage vault, reveal the control room and unfold the catapult.
- Lift up the 4 wheel flaps to reveal the Axl Bots' repair tools and weapons.
- Weapons include Burnzie's hammer and disc shooter, Axl's axe, 2 Axl Bot axes and the Ash Attacker's sword.
- Accessory elements include the Book of Fear, 3 Globlin discs, 3 knight discs, Axl's helmet and shield, 2 Axl Bot helmets, the Ash Attacker's helmet and armor, and a hammer and wrench.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-14.
- Download the freeLEGO®NEXO KNIGHTS™: MERLOK 2.0 app to your smartphone or tablet. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online.
- Scan shields for each of the 4 NEXO Powers (Rock Throw, Incinerate, Stone Stun and Force Field) and power up in the LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ game!
- Watch all your favorite NEXO KNIGHTS™ characters on Cartoon Network.
- Axl's Tower Carrier measures over 7” (18cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide.
- Axl's Tower Carrier's detachable turret measures over 7” (18cm) high , 4” (12cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide.
- Burnzie stands over 5” (13cm) tall.
- 1 day agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBattle ready set!StevenC1979 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAxl's Tower carrier is a big, burly war machine with lots of features and details that make it my favorite Nexo Knight vehicle (I have all except Aaron's flyer). This is the largest of the Nexo Knight's individual vehicles, befitting the largest knight, Axl the Ever-Hungry. The tower carrier vehicle itself is built very sturdily, like a high tech medieval tank, and should hold up well to play battles. The integrated catapult is very cleverly designed to hide away when not in use, and although the pictures on the package do not show it, Axl will fit inside the cockpit when he wants to drive himself. The tower (or B.R.I.C.K. as it was called by Robin when he built it in the cartoon) is also sturdily built. It has an internal Technic gear system that allows it to rotate to aim the launchers which functions very smoothly. Axl can stand inside, but he barely sticks out of the top. I added some extra bricks I had so that he would stand higher when riding in the tower. The tower connects firmly to the carrier with no wobbling when moving the combined vehicles, and there is a mechanism to launch it which works very nicely. The main included villain of this set is Burnzie, a large lava monster and one of the Book of Monster's strongest minions. He has nice articulation allowing for nice posing, although his forearms can be difficult to aim at certain angles. The disc launcher in his left arm launches flat goblins and he has a large hammer that clicks into clips in his right hand. A generic Ash Attacker monster is the only other bad guy in the set, and he has no vehicle or war machinery of his own. The book of Fear is also included, and like the other books it looks fantastic. It has a printed page tile with Whiperella's face on it, recalling her first summoning in the show. Axl himself is a cool looking, burly minifigure. His head has two printed expressions, a grim battle face and his normal laid back expression. I love the little squirebot figures, though their helmets hide their goofy faces. I do wish the set had included some food elements, as I imagine among the Axlbots' primary duties are probably to fetch snacks and meals for their ravenous liege. We wouldn't want Sir Axl, the Ever-Hungry to get hungry in the middle of a battle! The set includes four Nexo shields that can be scanned into the Merlok 2.0 app. The app is a fun game and expands nicely the lore and story portrayed in the animated series. I do wish that they had included a non Nexo power shield plate with Axl's family Crest (a bull head that reminds me of the coat of arms of the Swiss canton Uri) that his shield displays most of the time when not empowered. I would also have liked a hair piece of Axl's Mohawk, so he could be posed without his helmet (something I'd like for all the Knights, actually). But these are minor gripes, and do not greatly diminish the value of the set. Overall this is a fun set, with lots of sturdily constructed features that will make this a great addition to any Nexo Knight play battle. I highly recommend it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAxl's Tower CarrierOASIS1957 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfabsolutely LOVE this set! - the colors - the pieces, the functions - great display piece - one of their BEST!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 3 years agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsWendi | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfawsome and cool the best LEGO set I've seen in a whilePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrs 14 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55