1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Available now1968 Ford Mustang Fastback4.9286514.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Build, display and race the 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback!
- VIP Points
- 14VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Create a buildable LEGO® version of a classic American muscle car—the LEGO Speed Champions 75884 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback. Ideal for display or racing, it features a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires and gold-colored rims, and authentic design details. This building set includes a minifigure and buildable ‘timing' board to play out race scenarios.
- Includes a classic Ford racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback vehicle features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires and gold-colored rims, transparent light-style elements, racing colors, race-graphics stickers and authentic design details.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Includes a buildable ‘timing' board with digital display and Ford logo stickers.
- Also includes the Ford racing driver’s helmet.
- This construction toy is suitable for ages 7-14.
- 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- ‘Timing’ board measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) deep.
- about 19 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCruising Back into LegoBlueSpaceGuy76 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I was a kid pretty much everything I played with was Lego. My brother and I had a full city built throughout our bedroom that often changed, but never came down (the to of the dressers was the moon for the space sets). I had been away from Lego for some time, but after getting into Lego...Level of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesome Detail!!!TIMMAY | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought 2, one for my 7 year old son and one for myself since I am a big Mustang fan. Build was fairly easy, but, the attention to detail and design is really cool. Absolutely love the rear tail lights. My son and I built ours together in about 30-45 mins and he only needed putting on the sticker so the stripes line up on the roof and door panels. For $15 these Speed Champions sets are a no brainer for kids and adults. We will be completing the entire S.C. individual car...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 15 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBullitt MustangRobinTahmina | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first Lego Speed Champions set and I’m pretty certain that it won’t be my last. The build was fairy easy, albeit a little fiddly with sausage fingers! I decided to make my Mustang a Lego replica of the car from the Steve McQueen movie, Bullitt. All it took was replacing the...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 17 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixYet another Ford legend in LEGO Bricks!cheeseinthepie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just built this LEGO set today after my mother purchased it for me on April 5th, Thursday. Let me tell you, it is probably the best $14.99 LEGO Speed Champions set ever! The details on the LEGO 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback were captured very well, comparing it to the real car. I really like the LEGO minifigures printing on his torso and face, and also the sticker used for the timing board. My favorite feature on the Fastback is the space where you can place...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 28 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55