Winter Toy Shop
Retired ProductWinter Toy Shop3.76765142.
Contains a coin/
Enjoy the holiday season with the Winter Toy Shop!
Welcome to the Winter Toy Shop! The holiday season has arrived and the toymaker is busy finishing off his latest creations! Outside, children ski and snowboard, and a freshly built snowman sparkles in the light that shines from the toyshop tower. Help decorate the huge tree that stands at the center of the square, play with the curious kitten on the cozy wooden bench or join in with the carolers beneath the ornate streetlamp. This charming set also features a ladder, trees in various sizes, jack-in-the-box, a toy biplane, helicopter, rocket, train, race car, truck, robot, tugboat, teddy bear and a wrapped gift. Have fun building this enchanting winter wonderland! Includes a snowman and 8 minifigures with assorted accessories: a male caroler, female caroler, a woman, 2 men, 2 boys and a girl.
- Includes 8 minifigures with assorted accessories: a male caroler, female caroler, a woman, 2 men, 2 boys and a girl
- Features a toyshop, large Christmas tree with decorations, ladder, bench, ornate streetlight, carrot-nosed snowman and a cat
- Toyshop features a LEGO® light brick, cash register, clock, chair, table, tools and a ladder
- Accessories include a wrapped gift, snowboard, skis, 5 wreaths, 2 sets of strings lights, 2 top hats, 2 carol songbooks and 10 toys, including a jack-in-the-box, a toy biplane, helicopter, rocket, train, race car, truck, robot, tugboat and a teddy bear element
- Also includes trees in various sizes and snow elements
- Includes 898 assorted LEGO® elements
- Gather the family for some festive LEGO® building fun!
- Light up the toyshop tower with the LEGO® light brick!
- Decorate the Christmas tree!
- Enjoy the holiday season with this fun, festive model!
- Winter Toy Shop measures over 6” (17cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep
- Christmas tree measures over 5” (15cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep
- 5 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsown both editions, very happyNooNoo | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI, too, was a little disappointed to begin with when I realised no new set was being introduced this year. However, after reading the reviews I got excited and ordered the new toy shop anyway in the hope of producing a double sized shop as has been suggested previously. Having never built free style or an adaptation I found it quite challenging to begin with and it took me in excess of 6 hours to build my final version using both the instructions as well as photos from previous reviews as guidance and inspiration. I used only bricks from the two sets and some of the tiny spare pieces which come with the sets and did not order any extra bricks. I'm very happy with the result and it makes a lovely edition to my winter village scene. As a little tip I suggest construction a little "light switch" out of spare bricks which can be clipped onto the light bricks in order for then to remain switched on making the display even more magical in the evenings.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsI made one huge one ...fixitmr | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was reading the reviews and saw what could be done with two ... so I bought two and then put them together on a large grey base plate ... This is what it looks likePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 8 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsCharming old world character, Lego styleobleo | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe style of the building does not disappoint, it has charming old world character. When we first seen this building set we bought 2 of them to create one large toy shop with both a front and a back to fit within our Lego train town. During the build since I was going to make one large building from two sets, there where a number of modifications that I had to do. First all the buildings in our Lego train town have a summer time setting. That meant we where not going to build any of the winter time items. By doing that it allowed us to use the extra parts in other areas to build one large toy shop. Second we also did not want two fireplaces in the building so we added a seventh toy shop window to the first floor, next to the chimney wall. Some of the other changes I made was to use the extra included green plates to make the roof fit a summer time look. Put the clocks on the exterior of the building to make a second floor clock tower. Used the mini figure ski poles as the toy shop sign poles (it gave it a smaller profile that better fit the overall look of the building) Added a light brick to the chimney to light up the toy shop interior, and see all eight of the mini build toys inside on display. The final build of adding two winter toy shop sets together to make on large summer time Toy shop build, turned out awesome. I would recommend everyone get two sets and build one large building. It really has a great look and feel and fits perfectly near other Creator Expert style buildings. The Final build is just stunning. This is one of my favorite creator sets of all time already.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsLego + Kids = Happy Dad!Markinoxon | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI built this set with my 5 year old daughter over a weekend. Lego builds are a great way to have quiet, quality time together. It's great watching her work out how to assemble each part then add it to the build, only helping out when she asks. The detail is fantastic and whoever managed to make the little presents look so good deserves a bonus! We plan to treat this (along with the train) as a Christmas decoration and put it away/rebuild it every year.Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55