Help Superman™ bust out of the Kryptonite prison!
- VIP Points
- 12VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Join Krypto™ the Superdog’s bid to release Superman™ with this LEGO® DC Super Heroes 76096 Superman & Krypto Team-Up set. This Justice League toy features Lobo’s Space Hog bike, a Kryptonite prison, buildable red Energy Infuser and assorted translucent-green Power Burst elements to customize your builds and minifigures. Fire the Space Hog bike's stud shooters and use its bomb-dropping function to activate the prison's explode function. This cool superhero toy for kids includes 2 Justice League minifigures and a Krypto the Superdog figure.
- Includes Superman™ and Lobo™ minifigures, plus a buildable Krypto™ the Superdog figure.
- Lobo’s Space Hog bike features a minifigure seat, 2 Kryptonite stud shooters, bomb-dropping function and 2 adjustable boosters.
- Kryptonite prison features 2 translucent-green prison walls and an explode function.
- Use the bomb dropped from Lobo's Space Hog to activate the prison's explode function.
- Includes 10 assorted translucent-green Power Burst elements to customize your builds and minifigures.
- Also includes the buildable red Energy Infuser.
- Krypto™ the Superdog figure is new for January 2018.
- Connect the Kryptonite prison to the 76097 Lex Luthor™ Mech Takedown set for even more Justice League action.
- Space Hog measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Kryptonite prison measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBigger than it looks.ThePantherX | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPros: This set is great...the vehicle is swooshable and has play features that work well and fit with the look of the vehicle. It displays well too and feels like it is at the right price point. Then of course you get Lobo and Krypto two new characters in the Superman series. I love how DC is branching out in Lego. We don't need Batman in every set and this one shows that. There is also a good selection of parts here...overall very nice little set. Cons: Lobo should have had signature chain and sickle weapon. Given the Ninjago sets this should have been an easy addition. Stickers.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixReview 18: Lobo & KryptoLegoMikael | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe only reason I bought this set is because of...LOBO! I was beyond excited when I discovered that he was going to be in a set, especially since he isn't the most kid friendly anti hero. He looks extremely terrifying, just like in the comics...Good job LEGO. I also like the grown up Krypto, it is nice to have a baby version of him (from a DC Superhero Girls polybag) and an adult version. I won't really comment on the buildings because I am pretty sure that the minifigs will sell this set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixImAHumanBeing | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt was amazing I bought for me and my little brother and it was so much fun to play with krypto and loboPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 25 minsWas this helpful?55