Noctura's Tower & the Earth Fox Rescue
Retired ProductNoctura's Tower & the Earth Fox Rescue4.552.
Rescue the captured Guardian Earth Fox from Noctura’s tower!
Seek the magic within to help Farran free the Guardian Earth Fox and then together face Noctura and her evil shadow bats! This fantastic LEGO® Elves 41194 Noctura's Tower & the Earth Fox Rescue fantasy toy playset features a fully posable and buildable earth fox with opening jaw and movable legs, head and translucent tail, plus a 2-level tower with opening translucent bat wings, moving head, spiderweb trap/door, disc shooter, space for the 4 Elemental ‘diamonds' and additional accessories. Includes 2 mini-doll figures plus spider and 2 bat figures.
- Includes Farran and Noctura mini-doll figures, plus Molo and Hippo shadow bat figures and a spider figure.
- Features a fully posable and buildable Liska the Guardian Earth Fox figure with movable translucent tail, legs and head, opening jaw, and space on the head for a magic Earth ‘diamond.
- Also includes a 2-level Tower of Shadows with large bat wings and head that lift up to reveal the upper floor, tipping potion bottles and cauldron, opening spiderweb trap/door, shooter, chain release function, space on the front of the tower for the 4 Elemental ‘diamonds’ and a hanging nook for the bats.
- Turn the knob on the back of the tower to lift up the translucent bat wings and head to reveal the stolen Elemental ‘diamonds’.
- Turn the gear in the potion room to ‘mix' the potion bottles.
- Raise the spiderweb trap to capture Farran in the tower's lower level.
- Tip the mushroom down to free the chain attached to the tower.
- Accessory elements include Farran's magical earth shield, 2 shooting web discs, Noctura’s shadow staff, map, lock, chain, 3 potion bottles, skull in a jar, chicken leg, 2 ‘golden’ keys, lettuce and 4 Elemental magic ‘diamonds’.
- Other mischievous little bats can be collected in selected LEGO® Elves sets.
- Guardian Earth Fox measures over 3” (9cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Noctura's tower measures over 11” (28cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSmall, but still spooky-coolRaganaRules | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I was lucky enough to find this set around Christmas last year, but I wanted to wait until new webisodes were released before actually building it. Now after waiting months, that time has finally arrived! I'll start with Liska the earth fox. What I like most about her is how articulated she is. Her legs are adjustable, her head is adjustable, and even her jaw opens and closes! The downside to having such detail on Liska, for me, is that it takes away from the main structure. Noctura's tower is kind of on the small side. I like Ragana's castle because it's a lot more spacious inside compared to Cronan's fortress and Noctura's tower. But aside from that, there are many intricate features to Noctura's tower that make it spooky and fun. I like the cauldron and how you can pour the potion bottles by turning a knob. Some of my favourite decorations are the spider webs, mushrooms, and the jar with a skull! The only disappointing thing for me was that I could not finish building the set! I got to the very last step which required me to put a rod through a hole. But the rod got stuck halfway through and there was nothing I could do. This mechanism controlled the "flapping bat wings" on top of the tower, so I'm a little sad that I won't be able to complete it. But even without the flapping feature, the tower is still spooktacular. I always like how the villains' outfit colours match their buildings. Noctura's minidoll uses black and teal, which are also the main colours of her tower. The bats are adorable, and Farran looks spiffy as always! All in all, this is another great villain castle. I would just recommend, be careful when building the "flapping wings" mechanism (especially with the black "windmill" piece that turns the green chain, because I could not fit the rod through the hole). But other than this last step, I had no trouble building this set. It has all the spooky features that are perfect for the Shadow World!9 March 2018Samantha , Customer ServiceWow, that's such a great idea waiting until the webisodes launched before building your set! It’s great to hear that you’re really loving the detail on The Earth Fox and all the detail throughout the rest of the set. I’m so sorry you started experiencing issues when approaching the end of the build. When sticking that “rod through the hole” it should go through seamlessly. Sounds like you might have a slight building error. I would reccommend going back a few steps to make sure everything is in the right place. We’d be happy to help get to the bottom of this for you. Please visit LEGO.com/service and reach out to our Customer Service team.Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixREADLEGOSHOOTER | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIts full of design, color, and perfectionness! ONE TINY THING...ALL of these lego sets are expensive, people arent made of money you know? Probally lower down the prices and i would buy every single set! (MIGHT BE STARTING LEGO SHOW OF MY OWN! ;))Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45