Open up Newt’s case for magical beast adventures!
- VIP Points
Discover a magically expanded world inside LEGO® Fantastic Beasts™ 75952 Newt’s Case of Magical Creatures. Help Newt, Jacob, Tina and Queenie care for the creatures, then use the ladder to climb back out, fold up the case and set off on your next adventure! Includes 4 minifigures as well as buildable Erumpent, Occamy and Thunderbird creatures, plus Niffler and Bowtruckle figures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Newt Scamander™, Jacob Kowalski, Tina Goldstein™ and Queenie Goldstein™, as well as buildable Erumpent, Occamy and Thunderbird creatures, plus Niffler and Bowtruckle figures.
- Features a buildable and foldable case containing a nest with an Occamy egg, shelter and grooming areas.
- Open and unfold the case for portable play!
- Use the accessory elements to care for the magical creatures.
- Recreate iconic scenes from the Fantastic Beasts™ movie series.
- Accessory elements include 4 wands, a teapot, brush, meat cleaver, turkey leg, umbrella, helmet, coins, gold bar, ladder, bucket and magic potions.
- Case (closed) measures over 5” (13cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep, and over 2” (6cm) high, 11” (30cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep when opened out.
- 19 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixHappiness comes in small packagesGyes91 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI absolutely loved Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them and bought this product as soon as it became available. Now my recently-turned-30 sister is very jealous and contemplating whether she should buy it as well. First, the beasts. Thunderbird looks regal with his 3 pairs of golden wings. Occamy looks beautiful with its vibrant colours. Niffler so smol and cute. Erumpent was unexpectedly my favourite! Very adorable. It is a shame that Bowtruckle is only designed as green stick but also that there's no figure for demiguise and swooping evil. Second, the case. Outside it has Newt's initials and next to it is the "Muggle Worthy" button to avoid suspicious muggle eyes. Case is designed beautifully with golden hinges and lighter color of edgings. When you open the case, you enter Newt's case to his hidden cabin. You can see Niffler's shiny stash, an occamy egg, bowtruckle branch, Newt's workstation and a photo of Leta Lestrange. If I was little, I would have taken this case with me everywhere and whip out my Fantastic Beast characters to show off. Thirdly, the characters. Newt is in his comfort zone and ditched his blue petrol peacoat. He looks dashing in his brown vest and his dimples are to die for. What. A. Cinnamon Bun. Queenie has her signature blinding smile (goddess!!) And Tina looks gorgeous (minus her cockroach pattern shirt). Only problem I have is that Jacob looks so grumpy. But you can flip it around so that he's wearing a helmet since his skull is susceptible to breakage under immense force. Very worth it.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 19 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFunny, Fabulous, Fantastic :)Cylthe | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt has been 20 years since I quit te world of LEGO, but my passion went anew and this was the first set I built myself after so long time. Huge fan of the Wizarding World, this set couldn't be better to start with. First of all, this set is worth the price, really, and you will enjoy doing all the beasts and the suitcase. Each part is a very unique pleasure to build (particularly the Thunderbird and the little mechanism (closure) is super cool). Lot of little parts and very nice building experience. Not difficult set, per se. I recommend! And of course, you can carry it with you eheh ;). I provide a picture of the two sets I have bought the day my passion resurfaced!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 19 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA Fantastic BuildBrickwich | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am in love with this set. Even as an adult builder, I can't get over how fun this thing is. The beasts are fantastic and the design of the case is awesome. Two things: I do wish the egg was blue or silver as in the movie. The Demiguise would also have been a welcome addition - it feels like a salient omission. But overall, a great build, great pieces, and great value.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 19 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMagic!Yonduvader | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMagical set emulating some of the magic and whimsy of the film and J.K Rowlings imagination. Easy to build, ingeniously replicates the world within newts suitcase which acts as a sanctuary for the fantastic beasts. Included in the set are four beasts; Three you build plus one tiny one. All are impressive as are the four mini figures, newt definitely looks like newt and the character Jacob Kowalski has head gear you can change in place of his hair. All in all a set with charm and whimsy.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55