Hang by a thread with Ethan on a Mission: Impossible™ level!
- VIP Points
Secret agent Ethan Hunt is being framed for the theft of highly classified materials from IMF and needs your help to find the true villain! Infiltrate your way through the American Embassy, CIA Headquarters and more in this thrilling game level. Build Ethan and use his Camera Spectacles for the perfect disguise, and wear the Magno Gloves to sneak your way up walls. When you need a quick escape, hop onto the IMF Scrambler or IMF Sport Car, and then rebuild the vehicles into the ShockCycle and IMF Covert Jet, and the IMF Tank and The IMF-Splorer to access a host of new super-spy abilities. Unlock the exclusive Mission: Impossible™ Adventure World and Battle Arena.
- Includes buildable Ethan Hunt minifigure with his Infrared Binoculars and rebuildable 3-in-1 IMF Sport Car and IMF Scrambler.
- Unlocks the exclusive Mission: Impossible™ level of gameplay and Adventure World with a Battle Arena.
- All characters and models include a detachable LEGO® Toy Tag.
- Rebuild the IMF Sport Car into the IMF Tank and The IMF-Splorer.
- Rebuild the IMF Scrambler into the ShockCycle and IMF Covert Jet.
- Place Ethan and his vehicle on the LEGO® Toy Pad and join the action in the game.
- Use Ethan’s Camera Spectacles for the perfect disguise and wear the Magno Gloves to sneak your way up walls.
- Collect your favorite LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ characters and use them in-game together for a crazy mash-up multiverse.
- Visit LEGO.com/DIMENSIONS for more information on this exciting LEGO® building and video-gaming experience. Ask your parents' permission.
- LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ Starter Pack and internet connection required.
- LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ expansion packs unlock additional content.
- LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ characters and vehicles are required to interact with the LEGO DIMENSIONS video game.
- The IMF Sport Car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide (alternative 3-in-1 vehicle builds vary in size).
- The IMF Scrambler measures over 2” (5cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide (alternative 3-in-1 vehicle builds vary in size).
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixDespite a hiccup I take my hat off to LEGOMrWiff | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOK so this review may be premature hence I haven't rated the gameplay. I purchased this pack off Amazon but when I had built it using YouTube videos I tried to bring Ethan into the game. For some reason he would not load in. I emailed tech support and within 24 hours I received a reply stating that a replacement will be sent out free of charge. I just want to say a big thank you to LEGO for how this was dealt with and I look forward to my replacement tag arriving.Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA very Fun Level PackEllis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I like this level pack and Ethan Hunt is a good figure for this game and I like his look from the first or second movie when he comes down a wire to the computer room the car and the motorcycle are both good builds and the motorcycle is very fast in the game.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixMaking it possible..BentWright | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis level had the mixed blessing of being VERY long. It seemed like a few hours of playtime. While it has checkpoints that I think are intended to be hopping off points for stopping and restarting, I've had bad experiences with having to start from scratch on other Dimensions level packs, and didn't risk it. I enjoyed the combination of clear direction about what needs to be done to advance without the tasks being too easy or repetitive. I also enjoyed discovering the mechanism of grounding flying characters, so the player can't just fly past all obstacles. The motorcycle is a fun build, and not dissimilar from Krusty Clown's vehicle. The car is redundant and pretty useless if you already have a vehicle with tow capability. There is nothing particularly special about the minifigure, but I'm looking forward to seeing if his suspension harness ability is used elsewhere. Unlike the Ghost Busters 2016 story pack, and the Adventure Time level pack, I didn't experience any crashes with this level.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 12 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 3 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixRed light! Green light!!legolas2 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Awesome level!! Super long, challenging,(kids will need a hand with those fuse box puzzles! Took me 6 tries to get it right!) and very loyal to the film. There's some violence (guns, talk about arms dealers,one of Ethan's special attacks is also pretty suggestive) a character pours fake blood on himself. ( red lego studs) death: a "good " character is crushed in an elevator, And though the camera pans off at the last minute, a *ahem*"noise" can be heard. Also (spoiler!) Ethan blows the two main bad guys in a helicopter . But, hey! It's all in the film! And I personally, an glad they didn't change anything (important) if anything, it's probably better if the person watched the movie. They will understand it better. Bottom line: awesome! Highly recommended!!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45