LEGO® xtra Brick Stickers
Available nowLEGO® xtra Brick Stickers4.7554.
Earn Double VIP Points on every purchase, limited time only!
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Add realistic sticker detailing to your LEGO® creations!
- VIP Points
- 11VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Bring extra-realistic details to your LEGO® creations with this new-for-January-2019 LEGO xtra 853921 Brick Stickers set, featuring 5 sticker sheets with a huge choice of town-style stickers, such as clock faces and road signs, plus a selection of cool LEGO elements to get your town started.
- Features 5 town-themed sticker sheets, plus 12 LEGO® town starter elements.
- Each sticker sheet measures over 5” (14cm) long and 5” (10cm) wide.
- about 17 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA must for any city layoutLittlechap46 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA fantastic addition to any lego city layout big or small! Great to see the graphic designers going to town and coming up with a great range of interesting and useful stickers, that really add the finishing touches to our streets. More please, the extras range is great!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 20 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBUY LEGO EXTRAS!samonguy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfit is definitely the best Lego xtras set I've got. DO BUY THIS SET!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixWas this helpful?55
- about 20 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThank you.Brixstack1234 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFinally. I've been asking for a product like this for a while. Huge thanks. So much more detail can now be added. I'm glad you listened to me asking for stickers while a plethora of youtubers with no creativity complain about stickers to Lego on YouTube. I get so many ideas from just one sticker, so a pack like this is making my head spin, in a good way, lol. I would have only asked for more street signs. Overall this is an amazing product. Lego always goes above and beyond. Only suggestion would be to not discontinue this pack if you make another pack.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixWas this helpful?55
- 5 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixA step in the right directionheli | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe XTRA series is a great addition to the lineup of available Lego products. In the past there have been accessory packs which were very similar. The idea is a builder might want some special parts which are not typically found in a collection of spare generic bricks. The parts can be used to add nice details such as lamps and signs. Having the stickers available separately is a first as far as I know, though there have been sticker sheets included in old idea books from the 80's and 90's. This sticker pack has a great collection of patterns, signs and logos for your own builds. They are mostly useful for city builders and not so much for other themes such as space. The price seems fair considering you get about 160 stickers and 12 parts. Some of the parts are useful too such as the Fabuland style sign and the clear panel piece. Stickers are somewhat controversial among Lego fans. A lot of people do not like sets with stickers for a variety of reasons, but Lego uses them a lot because they are far less expensive than printed parts. It makes perfect sense, but I think there is one major issue: the stickers are some of the first parts that will get damaged when you play with a set. It also makes it difficult to make your own builds, because some parts are stickered so you might have to remove the sticker to make your own stuff. All of this would not be such an issue if the stickers were readily available as spares. So I think a great compromise would be to make stickers available as replacement parts through the bricks & pieces service or even better, just include a few spare sticker sheets in each set. They cost almost nothing to print, so why not provide a few spares? In any case, I hope the XTRA series will continue with more parts in the future. Though I would like to see some other themes too (not City related).Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45