LEGO® City Hospital
Available nowLEGO® City Hospital4.6923513.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Join the heroes at the LEGO® City Hospital!
- VIP Points
- 79VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Grab your stethoscope and head to the 60204 LEGO® City Hospital, where heroes are needed every day! This amazing set features a hospital building with reception area, kiosk and ambulance drop-off, vision testing room with eye chart, x-ray room with a light brick function, plus an operating/delivery room. It's also modular, so you can configure it in different ways. This cool set also includes an ambulance with opening back door and space for a stretcher, a helicopter with spinning rotors and storage box, and a separate buildable helipad. Includes 11 LEGO minifigures, plus skeleton and baby figures.
- Includes 11 LEGO® minifigures: 3 doctors, a hospital worker, 2 paramedics, mom, dad and 3 patients, plus skeleton and baby figures.
- Features a modular, 3-level hospital building with reception area, kiosk and ambulance drop-off, vision testing room with eye chart, x-ray room with light brick function, plus an operating/delivery room and a helipad.
- Also includes an ambulance with opening back door and room for a stretcher, plus a helicopter with spinning rotors and storage box.
- Configure the hospital modules to create your own unique hospital design!
- Spin the rotors on the helicopter to transport needed medical supplies in the storage box.
- Lift the back of the ambulance to unload the minifigure patient on the stretcher.
- Flip the switch to trigger the light brick and take an x-ray.
- Accessory elements include a stretcher, stroller, flowers, head bandage, baby bottle, baby bed, rolling shelves, scissors, syringe, needle, 2 cupcakes and 3 bottles, plus a buildable wheelchair.
- Hospital measures over 10” (26cm) high, 8” (21cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Helipad measures over 3” (8cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Helicopter fuselage measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Ambulance measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- about 19 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLOVE IT! A must HAVE!JWLEGOWORLD | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat set! It’s been long over due but finally here! Super fun set with lots of features and rooms. Great selection of minifigures and accessories. Easy to build and is a MUST have for your Lego City! No complaints on my end. Also very easy to add onto if you want to make it...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 12 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWho knew hospitals could be so fun!epettijo | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Very fun set to build, play with and display. I can seeing getting at least one more of this set to make the hospital a bit bigger. Things that I really like are the ambulance and all of the minifigs. Really liked the baby and the painter with the cast. I personal would have liked to see a few more...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA great set for anyoneingels | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!A very fun set to build that has alot of minifigures (12 and a very cute baby minifig). It includes a "Light brick" that projects X-Rays on one of the walls on the second level. Be sure to add the stickers to the white wall plates and not the transparent windows which I did, luckily I managed to...Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixPretty Cool!LegoTucker | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was anticipating this set for a while, since we haven't gotten a proper hospital in a long time. I really enjoyed putting it together and the finished product is pretty rewarding. It looks nice on display and has plenty of fun play features. There are, however, a few cons to this set. My main issue is the stickers. I am not opposed to the use of stickers in a set but I really struggled to get the clear-backed ones on right. I don't know if it was just my sticker sheet in particular, but the clear backed stickers were very gooey on the back and it was impossible to peel them off to re-align them without getting big nasty gunk stains on the back of the clear sticker. This detracted from the looks of the x-ray feature because my stickers had sticky goo on the back of them that distorted the projected image. My other con is the cramped space on the inside, but this is understandable given the fact that there's a limited parts budget. At least the decor inside was well done. Overall a really good set but Lego needs to look into fixing this clear sticker...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45