Available nowForest Machine455.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Clear the ground with the Forest Machine!
- VIP Points
- 129VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Enjoy a rewarding build and play experience with the LEGO® Technic™ 42080 Forest Machine. This detailed replica of a real-life forest harvester comes with lots of realistic features, including working suspension, articulated steering and a multidirectional harvester head with a spinnable cutter blade. Activate the included LEGO Power Functions motor and engage the advanced pneumatic system to operate the motorized boom and grabber. You can also rotate the driver's cab to move the boom through more than 180°. This 2-in-1 advanced building set comes with 2 buildable tree trunks and rebuilds into a rugged Log Loader.
- Features a LEGO® Power Functions motor and an advanced pneumatic system for a motorized boom and grabber.
- Also features articulated steering, working suspension, multidirectional harvester head with a spinnable cutter blade, and a large rotating driver's cab.
- Open the trailer to access the LEGO® Power Functions large motor.
- Engage the advanced pneumatic system and operate the boom and grabber to lift the tree trunks, then rotate the driver's cab to move the load through more than 180°.
- Comes with a green, white, black, gray, red and yellow color scheme.
- This LEGO® Technic™ set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Log Loader.
- Forest Machine with boom retracted measures over 7” (18cm) high, 13” (35cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Log Loader measures over 6” (17cm) high, 13” (35cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- 8 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat set, overpriced thoughQuoted14Hydra | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a good set by itself, not looking at the price. The motorized and pneumatic functions work perfectly and are really cool and fun. Although I'm not a huge fan of the looks of the machine itself, I'm happy to see that Lego technic is using some different colors in their sets. The small details in this set are on point. Lego technic once again has mixed the standard technic parts with regular system bricks to make something beautifully detailed and fun to play with. On the other hand the set is overpriced. I do realize that the power functions and pneumatic pieces raise the price, but I think 130$ or maybe 140$ would have been more appropriate. If you really have your eyes set on this set, then by all means buy it. It is a great model.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 hours agorating.prefix2rating.postfixPnumatic System Needs ImprovementLegoFanMatt | 25-34Purchased for: SelfI was very happy with the building process, I liked the new colors and the small details that were included in this build. However once finished I was very disappointed with the pnumatic system. The power functions only really half worked. The arm raises and lowers the way it should, however the "blades" that are supposed to open and close seem to require manual assistance. You can see them trying to work, but just can't do it under it's own power. It's not too bad if it is just a display piece, but it's not too good if you want to be able to play with it as it is advertised. I was very disappointed in the end, and found myself wishing that Lego had gone fully electric with this model rather than using pnumatics.Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixForest Machine cuts a mean slicembellis | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe best feature of this set is the new pneumatic switch valve pieces. These enable axles to control the valves without a separate lever. They were the main reason I bought the set. They also move the hose connection points compared to the previous valves in 42043 and 42053. I tested the new...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExcellent Build - Love the Pneumatic SystemChookie | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis lego is perfect for those who enjoy a nice build with a few bells and whistles. The pneumatic system works very well, and gives it an extra wow factor. Also given what you get, I believe it's in the right price point. Well done lego team!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55