Available nowBotanical Accessories4.62558.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Show off your love of nature in your LEGO® play sets!
- VIP Points
- 3VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Bring nature landscaping to life with the fresh LEGO® xtra 40310 Botanical Accessories pack! This set of items has a garden-related theme, featuring trees, plants, fencing and colorful buildable flowers. You can also combine and use them with all LEGO sets to enhance children's play in any way they can imagine.
- This fun pack features 24 botanical-themed accessory items, including trees, plants and bushes, fencing rails, leaves and buildable flowers.
- LEGO® xtra packs are compatible with all LEGO sets.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNice AdditionLordfitwasp | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a nice little set of botanical accessories to add to your collection. I could have done without the two fence pieces and had more plants but still nice. I bought with the caveman and woman minifigs and threw them together in 5 minutes.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 17 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreeneryarmandotx26 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI used to wonder why Lego did not sell sets like these. Before you had to go to third party websites to get these things. Now I just include one or two in my bag after each order. It would be great if they keep these XTRA sets for a while/years and include more such as: minifig accessories, minifig torsos or body parts, tech (computers, radars, touch screens like in the jungle sets), glass doors, ornament pieces, street signs. The possibilities are infinite just like everything else in the Lego world.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix3rating.postfixGreat concept, bad pricingJJElectric | 25-34Purchased for: SelfI think it is amazing that LEGO is bringing back these accessories packs, I remember them from when I was a kid in the late 80's/early 90's, they were a great way to get cool pieces like armor and control panels without having to buy a large set. However this new iteration is, from an adult builder's perspective, not exactly a great value. There is a lack of variety in parts and the cost per piece is way more than you would pay for only the parts you really wanted through a third party seller. To make these more appealing I would suggest adding a few more pieces and variety for the same cost, I realize that the price point can only be so low, however throwing in a few more parts for the money would make them more desirable. To me the sets are too small and too expensive to be worth buying in quantity, which I often do to get a large number of certain pieces for a build. The concept here is great, it just needs refinement. Unless of course the target market is exclusively children (the playmats for example) in which case the product is perfect as is (although not something I would purchase again)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNice plant booster packLodeman | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an excellent little set to boost your...botanical accesories. It comes at a great price as well. The only remarks I have is that: - I'd like to have seen 1 green frog and 1 yellow frog, instead of 2 yellow frogs. - While the flowers are really neat, it's a shame that the stem needs to be connected to the leaf piece before attaching it to another stud. It would have been nice if, like the older flowers, it could immediately attach to other studs without the need of another connection piece. Overall, very good value for money!16 August 2018Emily, Customer ServiceSounds like that green one must've leap-frogged into your set by accident. If you'd like to get another yellow one, just to to LEGO.com/Service and choose the "Bricks & Pieces" option to request it.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55