Batman™: The Attack of the Talons
Available nowBatman™: The Attack of the Talons3.428657.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Pursue the Talon Assassins™ with Batman’s Bike!
- VIP Points
- 24VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Team up with Batman™ and Ace the Bat-Hound™ to defeat the Talon Assassins™ in LEGO® DC Super Heroes 76110 Batman: The Attack of the Talons, featuring Batman’s Bike with a dual stud shooter and attachment points for the included pack of assorted Bat weapons and elements. This set includes 3 minifigures with weapons to boost the role-play battle action.
- Includes 3 LEGO® DC Super Heroes minifigures: Batman™ (with armor decoration) and 2 Talon Assassins™, plus Ace the Bat-Hound™ figure.
- Batman’s Bike features an open minifigure cockpit, space for Ace the Bat-Hound™ to stand, dual stud shooter, 3 big wheels and 2 rear mufflers.
- Includes 11 new-for-August-2018 Bat weapons and elements to customize your builds and minifigures.
- Weapons include the Talon Assassins' 2 ninja swords and 2 claws.
- Accessory elements include Batman's cape, the Talon Assassin’s sword holster backpack and Ace the Bat-Hound’s cape.
- The Talon Assassin™ minifigures and Ace the Bat-Hound™ figure are new for August 2018.
- Batman’s Bike measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- 13 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThis set... IS AMAZING!Fluttermausmann | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think this set is the best DC set I've ever got. There is nothing wrong with this set! Batman's thrasher suit is amazing, it even has a battle damage face! Ace is great, the Talons are great too. My one and only small gripe with this set is that it's hard to keep the hubcaps aligned. Nothing else is wrong with this set! Great job LEGO! =DPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 13 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixDecent build and awesome MinifiguresHowardtheduck | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set is a pretty cool set with a bat bike that I will admit could have used a little more play features but it is not bad for the $20 price tag. But what really brings it home is the Minifigures: you get the talons (which I thought Lego would never make due to there dark tone the comics, good on you Lego), thrasher Batman, and four words: ACE THE BAT HOUND. Plus with the gold accessory pack makes this set a pretty good set and shows that Lego is willing to give out more value for your dollar sets.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 13 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixNot Batman's usualy get-upBioscan | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI purchased this set the week leading up to christmas. Amazingly, I had managed to get hold of it at a lower price than usual, which nicely brings me onto my first point. This set is not worth £19.99. An incredibly simplistic design that would not be out of place in the juniors line-up, there is a distinct lack of technique here in the bat-trike, with odd curves and seating arrangements that hardly look worthy of a billionare vigilante. The gargantuan size makes the entire scale look off, with batman looking incredibly miniscule in such an enormous vehicle. That being said, this is a toy for small hands, so you can forgive the scale of it in that sense. However, despite being a play thing, there is still a distinct lack of play features- a pair of stud shooters are all that are present on the vehicle. One thing I dislike about this set in particular is the new bat elements. They all look awful, and are indeed a setp down from a similar assortement found in the 2006 range of the original batman sets. The new batarings are huge, the blades look ridiculous, and the bat symbols have incredibly limited connection points. However, if this set does have a redeeming quality, it is the minifigures. Batman is the stand out, with his thrasher suit having a double sided head suitably robotic, meanng it looks very different from the powered batman in the dawn of justice wave, which shares an identical chest piece, whilst ace the bat-hound looks awesome, especially with his adorable little cape. I was happy to have a pair of talon assassins, identical aside from weapons, who do look meancingly-ninjary enough to pose a prominent threat to the bat. However, all in all, I would not recommend picking up this set, at least not until it goes on sale. The minfigures are all to pine for in this set, so you would be much better collecting a different dc set for the time being.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- 13 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixIt's Okayvinmeehan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI absolutely love the minifigs that are included, I would not have bought the set had the Talons and Armored Batman not been included in it. It honestly is not that fantastic of a set. Ace the Bat-Hound, while great, does not fit right with the tone and context of the other minifigs. The "bike" that Batman takes into battle is way too big and clunky for the little number of play features it includes. I may be expecting too much from a $20 set, but I grew up with the 2006-2008 LEGO Batman series which got me more accustomed to not-as-bulky but just-as-fun.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 25 minsWas this helpful?35